Post a reply

Re: 19.com English Open Final !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Perhaps ask the waitress if there is any chance of a quick nosh as the snooker starts soon.

He's got a while yet, no need to hurry. He could have two hours of passionate love making.

buck that. I'm starving. Where's the food I ordered 50 minutes ago.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Perhaps ask the waitress if there is any chance of a quick nosh as the snooker starts soon.

He's got a while yet, no need to hurry. He could have two hours of passionate love making.

buck that. I'm starving. Where's the food I ordered 50 minutes ago.

Priorities. rofl

Postby Wildey

We been More on edge when Snookerfan will fill his gob than the snooker today :-D

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It arrived.

They probably spat in it after your complaints.

Be wary of the mayonnaise.

Postby Wildey

Had Dave Gilbert been 7-1 up on Selby many on here would have said he hasent got it in him no more etc etc etc

Facts is neither are true and its a knee jerk reaction nothing else Ronnie for many years had a mental block about winning at the crucible even reaching a final but he did it and then the floodgates opened.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:Had Dave Gilbert been 7-1 up on Selby many on here would have said he hasent got it in him no more etc etc etc

Facts is neither are true and its a knee jerk reaction nothing else Ronnie for many years had a mental block about winning at the crucible even reaching a final but he did it and then the floodgates opened.

Yeah, but he's Ronnie O'Sullivan, not Dave Gilbert.

Postby Iranu

Still think Gilbert will win a ranker. It’s not like he’s fluked his way to four finals and a world semi.

Postby eraserhead

Wildey wrote:Had Dave Gilbert been 7-1 up on Selby many on here would have said he hasent got it in him no more etc etc etc

No. It would would have been will Gilbert be able to get over the line?

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:I've moved back into the K2.

The pub said they'd bring my dinner round when it's ready.

rofl

Postby Ash147

Where are you sitting? I tried to look out for you earlier.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:

Seat F7 presently. I am supposed to be front row. But I want to be able to see the table properly.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Seat F7 presently. I am supposed to be front row. But I want to be able to see the table properly.

Is that behind the baulk end?

Postby Iranu

If The Talent from Tamworth’s an attempt at a nickname for Gilbert, it’s pretty rubbish.

Postby eraserhead

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:Still think Gilbert will win a ranker. It’s not like he’s fluked his way to four finals and a world semi.

+1

We're all excited about the 2028 Gibraltar open.

Postby Iranu

There’s an extremely slim hope here for Gilbert in that Selby’s a relatively poor front runner. Not that I expect him to win.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:There’s an extremely slim hope here for Gilbert in that Selby’s a relatively poor front runner. Not that I expect him to win.

Selby might take his foot off the gas a bit. I expect Gilbert to get 3 or 4 frames because of that.

Postby Ck147

Come on Gilbert! Oh oh, just left a starter for Selby