Post a reply

19.com English Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 14th ~ Sunday 20th of October at The K2, Crawley

Mark Selby in his 3rd Ranking Semi Final of the season previously lost to Judd Trump and Shaun Murphy who went on to win the tournament this time its Mark Allen no real let off because Mark Allen has played well to get to the Semi Finals.

The other semi final sees another player from Leicester Tom Ford through to his 4th Ranking semi final having reached the Paul Hunter Classic final in 2016 losing to Mark Selby 4-2. Ford will be up against Dave Gilbert who came agonizingly close to a World Final in the spring losing 17-16 to John Higgins.

Who will play for the Steve Davis Trophy?

DRAW

Semi Finals

Tom Ford v David Gilbert Ford leads 2-0
---------------------------------------------------------
Mark Selby v Mark Allen Tied at 8-8

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: 19.com English Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Ck147

Think I will support Gilbert for this, quite like him, but suspect one of the Marks will win.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Gilbert's wife.

Rik Savage??Image

Wtf BSP, Ash posts a nice pic that was going to help me go to sleep and then you post that. Now I'll probably have nightmares, cheers bud.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Come on Mark

+1

+ COME ONN GILBO!.

:-)

I,m off to watch another local tourney again today,it,s bout 45 mins from my Scottish Castle.I should be takin part,but i,ve been so damn lazy of late,i have,nt played any snooker at all for about 8,9,maybe even 10 weeks.

Apart from lazyness bein the main reason,we had a good summer,so i was out a lot. :sun:

I,m hopin to start playin again as from next week though,my goal=to go n Play at least once a week.

The Scottish summer is now well n truly over for this year,so there,s no excuse bar my lazyness for me to not get back playin. :-D

Enjoy the snooker Folks!.

Postby Wildey

Do you want a ban or not.

you got proof thats Gilbert's Wife? and even if its not posting a picture of her or any woman on here claiming it is will result with a ban and you more than most.

Players partners have the right to not be put on Websites without their consent

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Gilbert's wife.

Do you want a ban or not.

you got proof thats Gilbert's Wife? and even if its not posting a picture of her or any woman on here claiming it is will result with a ban and you more than most.

Players partners have the right to not be put on Websites without their consent

It's her Twitter profile picture.

https://twitter.com/abimason?lang=en

Postby SnookerFan

Sat in Row F. Row A is rubbish. Hope to get away with it. The guy on the door reminded me that I have to sit in the seat numbered on my ticket, but there's plenty of seats so decided to stick it to the man.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:Sat in Row F. Row A is rubbish. Hope to get away with it. The guy on the door reminded me that I have to sit in the seat numbered on my ticket, but there's plenty of seats so decided to stick it to the man.

What are you wearing? I'll try and spot you.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Sat in Row F. Row A is rubbish. Hope to get away with it. The guy on the door reminded me that I have to sit in the seat numbered on my ticket, but there's plenty of seats so decided to stick it to the man.

I'm on the phone with the venue right now to report you.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:OK seeing as its out there then its ok.

Where exactly did you think he found it? From a photo album in their house? rofl