Post a reply

Re: 19.com English Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Horrid comment by Cloud earlier about Gilbert. We all have players we dislike, but to call one of them 'scum' is disgusting.

He called him a 'piece of sh*t' as well.

Yes, he did.

I found it particularly distasteful when he claimed that Gilbert “doesn’t deserve to live”.

Which he followed up with, 'although a quick death would be too good for him'.

His racist comments were even worse...

Postby Ck147

Ash147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I like Cloud.

:love:

You're ok too.

X

Postby hendry_fan

Got back bout 1 hour ago from the local tourney.

I ended up taking part and i got to the 1/4 Finals. :happy:

The guy who organised the tourney asked me if i wanted to play,as one of the participents called up,saying he was ill.

At first i said,no,i,ve just come to watch,but after a few mins,i said,ah,what the hell,aye,i,ll take part.

I had,nt picked up a cue for bout 10,11 weeks,i did,nt even have my cue with me and i was,nt wearing clothes that were comfortable in playing in,so considering all of that,i was pleased with the way i played.

In General the frames i played,i played ok,potted some toughish pots/frame balls.I struggled with positional Play,my safety was mostly top notch,i missed too many pots one should get though.

The standard this time was lowish,there was only about fifteen 30+ breaks made,the highest bein only 54,with 32 Players takin part.

I started off Pretty poor,missed a good few easish pots,played garbage position,my safety was mediocre,but i managed to win,very narrowly 2-1.

One of my other matches,which i won 2-0,in the 1st frame,i was about 31 ahead,then my Opponent came back at me,thanks to me pottin the white about 4,5 times,him getting points due to him layin a few tough snookers,along with him gettin a few lucky snookers which i failed to escape from

With just pink n black left,i needed a snooker,i ended up laying one,in which he failed to escape from,directly after that,i potted the pink and potted a missable black to the middle bag. :cracker:

The 2nd frame i won Pretty comfortably.

My 1/4 final match,which was also only a best of 3!,i lost 2-0,i did,nt have much chance as my Opponent played very well,i missed 2 gettable pots to the middle,other than that,i hardly had a decent chance,bar a few long ones.

The guy who beat me in the 1/4ers,ended up Winning the tourney.

Very well done to Selby,he,s back to his usual,comes back from being behind and wins the decider. :clap:

Also congrats to Gilbert,in beating Ford and on reaching his 4th Ranking Final. <ok>

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I like Cloud.

:love:

You're ok too.

Two peas in a pod.

Are you referring to Ash and Cloud? Hope so because I wouldn't leave much room for anyone else if I was in a pod.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

hendry_fan wrote:Got back bout 1 hour ago from the local tourney.

I ended up taking part and i got to the 1/4 Finals. :happy:

The guy who organised the tourney asked me if i wanted to play,as one of the participents called up,saying he was ill.

At first i said,no,i,ve just come to watch,but after a few mins,i said,ah,what the hell,aye,i,ll take part.

I had,nt picked up a cue for bout 10,11 weeks,i did,nt even have my cue with me and i was,nt wearing clothes that were comfortable in playing in,so considering all of that,i was pleased with the way i played.

In General the frames i played,i played ok,potted some toughish pots/frame balls.I struggled with positional Play,my safety was mostly top notch,i missed too many pots one should get though.

The standard this time was lowish,there was only about fifteen 30+ breaks made,the highest bein only 54,with 32 Players takin part.

I started off Pretty poor,missed a good few easish pots,played garbage position,my safety was mediocre,but i managed to win,very narrowly 2-1.

One of my other matches,which i won 2-0,in the 1st frame,i was about 31 ahead,then my Opponent came back at me,thanks to me pottin the white about 4,5 times,him getting points due to him layin a few tough snookers,along with him gettin a few lucky snookers which i failed to escape from

With just pink n black left,i needed a snooker,i ended up laying one,in which he failed to escape from,directly after that,i potted the pink and potted a missable black to the middle bag. :cracker:

The 2nd frame i won Pretty comfortably.

My 1/4 final match,which was also only a best of 3!,i lost 2-0,i did,nt have much chance as my Opponent played very well,i missed 2 gettable pots to the middle,other than that,i hardly had a decent chance,bar a few long ones.

The guy who beat me in the 1/4ers,ended up Winning the tourney.

Very well done to Selby,he,s back to his usual,comes back from being behind and wins the decider. :clap:

Also congrats to Gilbert,in beating Ford and on reaching his 4th Ranking Final. <ok>

Brilliant post HD. Great effort in the tourney. Hope you enjoyed it

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Ck147 wrote:See it's 4-3 to Gilbert (refreshing lives scores every minute!) - good - but can't watch it so any commentary you guys can provide would be most appreciated.

The commentary on here has been lame/non-existent today.

Lighten up DC.It's been good on here today man.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Brilliant post HD. Great effort in the tourney. Hope you enjoyed it

HendryDan?

Postby hendry_fan

"Brilliant post HD. Great effort in the tourney. Hope you enjoyed it".

Thanks very much BSP!,i appreciate your intrest n feedback!. <ok>

Yeah,i had a very enjoyable day,very pleased i took part and i was impressed with not only the way i played,but with my really wanting to win attitude,i was very determined to go as far as i could in the tourney.

A good 20/25 years ago,when i had a long phase in which i played snooker 4,5 times a week,bout 30hrs a week,i was very determined to win every frame,never mind a match <laugh> ,but that phase started to waver.

I of course still wanted to win,but i was,nt as determined as i was in those good few years,it was mainly cause i lost desire for the game,got into other things.

My determination yesterday brought back a lot of great memories.

Of cousre,it was a proper tourney i was playing in yesterday,if it,d had only been training,havin a few frames with one of the lads at my club,then i would,nt have been as determined. :-) ,but still,it,s been a very long time since i was so determined to win frames/matches.

Hows your snooker been goin,doin?.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Really enjoyed reading your report HF. I haven't played for 5 weeks here in Spain. Not even a game of pool. Need to fix this

Hallo Dear Dan- :cat:,

Glad u enjoyed my report too. :-)

5 weeks sounds a lot for you mate!.

What r u doin in Spain?,are u there work wise?.

Me thinks,u have,nt been yourself of late and atm,if thats really the case,then i scincerely hope you get whats bovering u,sorted out.

I won,t be able to watch any of the FINAL!,i know,shame on me!,but my best freinds coming for a visit,time for a long,good chat,some laughs,yummy food n some :wine: :party: :-D

Postby Dan-cat

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Really enjoyed reading your report HF. I haven't played for 5 weeks here in Spain. Not even a game of pool. Need to fix this

Hallo Dear Dan- :cat:,

Glad u enjoyed my report too. :-)

5 weeks sounds a lot for you mate!.

What r u doin in Spain?,are u there work wise?.

Me thinks,u have,nt been yourself of late and atm,if thats really the case,then i scincerely hope you get whats bovering u,sorted out.

I won,t be able to watch any of the FINAL!,i know,shame on me!,but my best freinds coming for a visit,time for a long,good chat,some laughs,yummy food n some :wine: :party: :-D

Exiled in Spain not exactly through choice! I'm in a pit, but it's a sunny pit.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Exiled in Spain not exactly through choice! I'm in a pit, but it's a sunny pit.

Will you be allowed to stay in Spain once we come out of the EU? <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Selby's got good again. Murphy's got good again.

Now all we need is a return to form from Ding.

Ding John Wayne?

No, Ding Junhui.

The snooker player.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Ding John Wayne?

No, Ding Junhui.

The snooker player.

Is he a snooker player?

Could’ve fooled me.

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Ding John Wayne?

No, Ding Junhui.

The snooker player.

Is he a snooker player?

Could’ve fooled me.

Easily done.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Exiled in Spain not exactly through choice! I'm in a pit, but it's a sunny pit.

Will you be allowed to stay in Spain once we come out of the EU? <laugh>

I would say defo, Spain won't want to lose the ex-pat community!