Post a reply

Re: 19.com English Open Last 32 and Last 16 !!!

Postby Ash147

Andre147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:What a disgrace of a quarter-final line up. Five of the eight have never won a ranking event.

But hopefully one of them wins it, Gilbert is my pick.

Hopefully Allen wins it. The other alternative is Selby. None of the others are capable fo winning this.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:What a disgrace of a quarter-final line up. Five of the eight have never won a ranking event.

Hopefully Allen wins it. The other alternative is Selby. None of the others are capable fo winning this.

Absolute piffle.

Postby McManusFan

Ash147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Nonsense, Gilbert almost got to the final of the worlds last year and that's a much tougher feat than winning this tournament.

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:That 147 was incredible. Ford's positional play was sublime. Only one time he lost position.

The balls were set like a practice routine but a real puzzle as they all covered each other.

Fair play Ford. :hatoff:

Ford is fantastic. The way he always holds himself together when playing O'Sullivan is what impresses me. He is like Milkins in that regard. Immensely impressive.

Postby Ash147

McManusFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Nonsense, Gilbert almost got to the final of the worlds last year and that's a much tougher feat than winning this tournament.

Almost is the word that sums up Gilbert's career. He will probably almost win this too.

Postby vodkadiet1

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Nice interview with Mei Xi Wen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3svGeb-fUg

Funny at 1:23 when he said he was only playing his B game

I liked it when he said he was just using these Home Nation events as practice for the Chinese events and that he would only start thinking of winning the £1 million if he won the first 3 of the series or 4. He is always joking around is Mei Xi Wen and that is why the public love him.

Postby Wildey

What the buck is a disgrace about that you idiot?

Someone has to win for the first time.

Some of the posting on here when people don't get some sort of ideal bucking line up is moronic to say the least.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I liked it when he said he was just using these Home Nation events as practice for the Chinese events and that he would only start thinking of winning the £1 million if he won the first 3 of the series or 4. He is always joking around is Mei Xi Wen and that is why the public love him.

pmsl

Postby Pink Ball

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Bit of a low blow calling Matthew Stevens a lazy buck at 3.06.

Postby vodkadiet1

Pink Ball wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Bit of a low blow calling Matthew Stevens a lazy buck at 3.06.

I missed that the first time Pink Ball but you're right. And he said it with a straight face. That might come back to haunt him if he wins here, Northern Ireland, and Scotland. He will then need to win in Wales to earn the magic £1 million and the crowd will get right on his back.

He needs to make a public statement in the morning retracting this comment.

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:That 147 was incredible. Ford's positional play was sublime. Only one time he lost position.

The balls were set like a practice routine but a real puzzle as they all covered each other.

Fair play Ford. :hatoff:

Ford is fantastic. The way he always holds himself together when playing O'Sullivan is what impresses me. He is like Milkins in that regard. Immensely impressive.

Haha! :hatoff:

Postby Ck147

Ash147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

this

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Every time Ronnie loses a match the trolls come out and the discussions begin. That tells you he is still the man.

I hope you don't mean me.

No. You've been trolling every day.

Postby SnookerFan

hitman_ronnie1 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm getting old.

They're showing snooker in the pub next door, and I'm in my hotel room.

bangkok chick boys for sf. :chuckle:

You realise that Crawley isn't in Bangkok?

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

You’re an idiot.

Postby vodkadiet1

SnookerFan wrote:

Interesting thoughts on playing in Crawley there. Really puts earlier comments in perspective.

Yes. Saying that Crawley was the place he dreamed of visiting when he was 'knee high to a grasshopper' will be sure to get the crowds behind him this afternoon.