Post a reply

Re: 19.com English Open Last 32 and Last 16 !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:At least Ronnie's not losing to Slessor.

This is where O'Sullivan is in his career now. Not losing to Slessor represents a successful tournament.

Ronnie doesn't care about these tournaments, and I don't care if he would lose to Slessor. It was a joke. Ronnie losing a best of 7 doesn't mean a thing. He's doing great, he'll win many more tournaments don't doubt it.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Ronnie will remain tied with Hendry on 36 ranking titles for a while yet I think. There's too many players who are playing better stuff at the moment. Ronnie's not playing well enough right now.

Ronnie will smash that record.

I don't think he'll do it this year.

Of course he will.

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Ronnie will remain tied with Hendry on 36 ranking titles for a while yet I think. There's too many players who are playing better stuff at the moment. Ronnie's not playing well enough right now.

Of course he will.

He's only going to play in two more ranking events for the rest of this year. I think he's more likely to get to 37 in 2020.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Of course he will.

He's only going to play in two more ranking events for the rest of this year. I think he's more likely to get to 37 in 2020.

We'll see.

Postby Wildey

SteveJJ wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Lottery

It surprises me that people still call these lotteries. Save for the first year all the home nations have been won by big name proven tournament winners. Also most of us are doing half decently in the predictions contest. If it were a lottery most would be predicting a lot less well.

Ronnie has a Brilliant Record in best of 7s as does Selby so i agree they not a lottery

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:With Ronnie and Judd going out on the same day, the viewing figures just took a massive hit.

Absolute bullocks i think the event has gone up a notch in terms of excitement now.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:With Ronnie and Judd going out on the same day, the viewing figures just took a massive hit.

Absolute bullocks i think the event has gone up a notch in terms of excitement now.

Dont talk rubbish. The two most popular players have just exited the tournament on the same day, one of them being the current WN1 and World Champion. Of course it will affect the viewing figures.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

We'll see.

Yea Ronnie will change the Goalpost if needed

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Dont talk rubbish. The two most popular players have just exited the tournament on the same day, one of them being the current WN1 and World Champion. Of course it will affect the viewing figures.

Believe me it wont

Postby vodkadiet1

Holden Chinaski wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:At least Ronnie's not losing to Slessor.

This is where O'Sullivan is in his career now. Not losing to Slessor represents a successful tournament.

Ronnie doesn't care about these tournaments, and I don't care if he would lose to Slessor. It was a joke. Ronnie losing a best of 7 doesn't mean a thing. He's doing great, he'll win many more tournaments don't doubt it.

You're right of course. As he said yesterday "Snooker is a time filler for me".

He has his running, writing, cookbooks, talk shows, book signings, punditry, travelling to China for promotional work, tv filming in America, personal grooming, watching reality tv shows, tweeting, and much, much, more!

But snooker is just a time filler for him.....

Couldn't he help out in a local charity shop 3 days a week?

:-D

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Believe me it wont

You're delusional.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Every time Ronnie loses a match the trolls come out and the discussions begin. That tells you he is still the man.

I hope you don't mean me.

Nah. You're a troll that's always around.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Believe me it wont

You're delusional.

People will still be watching. Ronnie's doing punditry.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Believe me it wont

You're delusional.

Fact is there are people that doesn't watch when Ronnie is in the event its the Davis/Hendry syndrome of well Ronnie will win so whats the point NO CONTEST

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Every time Ronnie loses a match the trolls come out and the discussions begin. That tells you he is still the man.

I hope you don't mean me.

Nah. You're a troll that's always around.

:hatoff:

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Of course he will.

That’s probably fair.

Postby Lemnas

Ash147 wrote:He's only going to play in two more ranking events for the rest of this year. I think he's more likely to get to 37 in 2020.

Who said he is only going to play two more?

Postby Vallomas

It would be funny if Ronnie won't go deep on World Open or UK Championship, because he will be forced to enter tournaments like European or German Masters in order to climb higher on the 1-year list. Except if he doesn't care for the Coral Series.