Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Championship League 2019/2020 !!!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:This is awfully silly behaviour from Selby.

Hes won Frames needing 6 and he managed to get it down from 4 snookers needed to 2 snookers needed

So how many times has he won frames from needing 6 snookers then? Or even 4 snookers?

I'm guessing about 2 times out of a million frames played. I'm probably not that far off actually.

Postby vodkadiet1

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Hes won Frames needing 6 and he managed to get it down from 4 snookers needed to 2 snookers needed

So how many times has he won frames from needing 6 snookers then? Or even 4 snookers?

I'm guessing about 2 times out of a million frames played. I'm probably not that far off actually.

He actually won a frame after needing 9 snookers back in 2015. Albeit he was playing himself in his garden shed.

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

He actually won a frame after needing 9 snookers back in 2015. Albeit he was playing himself in his garden shed.

pmsl

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Does it Matter its happened

Postby Wildey

So both Ryan Day and Jack Lisowski has now been relagated from League 2 and this years event.

Gary Wilson is safely through to the Play Offs.

Barry Hawkins still has a outside chance of making the play offs but its very slim.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:Mark Selby is the kind of guy who'd be playing on for 10 snookers, whilst aboard the sinking Titanic.

I can't see that situation ever happening.

The Titanic sank many years before Selby was born.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Mark Selby is the kind of guy who'd be playing on for 10 snookers, whilst aboard the sinking Titanic.

I can't see that situation ever happening.

The Titanic sank many years before Selby was born.

rofl

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Jimmy White would be flying if he was in this.

Extinction Rebellion would glue themselves to him in protest.

Hopefully he'd have some of his Eau Du Parfum with him.

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I wonder if any players do milk the CL by deliberately not winning?

Thats the problem with the format its even billed by some as Payed Practice.. So basically if you win event one your payed practice comes to a end.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I wonder if any players do milk the CL by deliberately not winning?

Even if they don't, it's clearly open to abuse. The incentive is to lose.

Even assuming that every player is 100% honest, it's a dodgy format.

Postby Ck147

Ash147 wrote:Selby, Hawkins and the ref enjoy a moment of laughter.

https://youtu.be/Hg4JoCz8jVY

Nice one Ash, I like moments like that in snooker, quite funny. They should have chairs like that in all tournaments. Is this the series with the new black shirts, dark trousers, dress code, looks good IMO, or is that a different set of tournaments?
Last edited by Ck147 on 13 Oct 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:

Nice one Ash, I like moments like that in snooker, quite funny. They should have chairs like that in all tournemants. Is this the series with the new black shirts, dark trousers, dress code, looks good IMO, or is that a different set of tournemants?

That's the Home Nations tourniments

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Nice one Ash, I like moments like that in snooker, quite funny. They should have chairs like that in all tournemants. Is this the series with the new black shirts, dark trousers, dress code, looks good IMO, or is that a different set of tournemants?

OK, thanks. Are you on the sauce BSP? Your spelling ain't too great this evening.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

OK, thanks. Are you on the sauce BSP? Your spelling ain't too great this evening.

Not yet!

How do you spell it???

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Not yet!

How do you spell it???

Haha, I just corrected my original post, I think my autocorrect has saved an incorrect spelling, stupid thing making me look like a fool, or was it the cue wine?