Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Championship League 2019/2020 !!!!!

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Vallomas wrote:Slessor beats Day.

Wrong topic, sorry

Greta Thunberg is the reason why you shouldn't spoil children.

Greta is a child actor, nothing more. She simply parrots back everything her handlers tell her, and we know for a fact she is backed by that lunatic George Soros.

Little girls like this should be seen and not heard.

Postby Ck147

Feel sorry for her, what sort of parents would let her be used as a puppet in this way? And what sort of affect is this world wide pressure going to have on her?

I agree with the need to do something, but I would not exploit my kids, we all just do our little bit, that's all we can do.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:Feel sorry for her, what sort of parents would let her be used as a puppet in this way? And what sort of affect is this world wide pressure going to have on her?

I agree with the need to do something, but I would not exploit my kids, we all just do our little bit, that's all we can do.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Wrong topic, sorry

Didn't spoil my kids but no chance they could sail their way to America, dumbasses.

Neither could Greta, you absolute imbecile. No kid can.

Postby Ck147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Wrong topic, sorry

Didn't spoil my kids but no chance they could sail their way to America, dumbasses.

Shows what you know, she took a fallen tree fashioned it into a boat with a sail made out of fallen palm leaves and made her way across the Atlantic solo. Oh wait, no she didn't, she used a boat made using manufacturing processes and materials she speaks against and caused half the worlds media to pollute the world following her.

Postby Cloud Strife

Ck147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Shows what you know, she took a fallen tree fashioned it into a boat with a sail made out of fallen palm leaves and made her way across the Atlantic solo. Oh wait, no she didn't, she used a boat made using manufacturing processes and materials she speaks against and caused half the worlds media to pollute the world following her.

I stand corrected!

She also had a fully manned crew with her.

Best thing with the sailing was that the crew had to be flown from US to Sweden and then back to the US to take her back. So in terms of carbon footprint, the boat ride was useless. But yeah, she is not spoilt or anything and managed to sail all the way to America, dumbasses.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Wrong topic, sorry

When I said dumbasses, I was referring to my children, not you. My youngens have small brains and poor eyesight.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

When I said dumbasses, I was referring to my children, not you. My youngens have small brains and poor eyesight.

I knew that...you imbecile.

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image

Group 3 21st and 22nd of October
Group 4 23rd and 24th of October
Group 5 6th and 7th of January
Group 6 8th and 9th of January
Group 7 2nd and 3rd of March
Winners Group 4th and 5th of March

Group 3 Players
Kyren Wilson
Gary Wilson
Graeme Dott
Xiao Guodong
Matthew Selt
Tom Ford
Ben Woollaston

DRAW and GROUP TABLE

ORDER OF PLAY

Postby Wildey

Mark Selby who was Runner up in Group 2 and Barry Hawkins who was 5th in group 2 have decided to pull out of the Championship league giving opportunities to another 2 players in this Group

Postby Wildey

Aparantly Selby is going over to China this week tp play a promotional tournament ahead of the World Open next week

Postby The_Abbott

Wildey wrote:Mark Selby who was Runner up in Group 2 and Barry Hawkins who was 5th in group 2 have decided to pull out of the Championship league giving opportunities to another 2 players in this Group

They will be pulling out of the WC next. Disgraceful behaviour ;-)