Post a reply

Re: 2019 World Seniors Championship - The Crucible

Postby Ck147

Morgan 3-0 through to this evenings final. Fernandez left him way to many easy starters.

Jimmy v Wattana up next

Postby Ck147

Jimmy leading 2-0, not sure what's happened to Wattana, a few errors and not able to punish Jimmy's mistakes

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:According to the scoreboard in the Crucible the Final is best of nine frames

Is it? It should be.

COME ON JIMMY!

Yes, best of 9

Postby Ck147

What will you do instead? I have absolutely nothing else to do so will continue watching (you just missed some "excitement").

Want to see Jimmy lift a trophy in Sheffield.

Postby Ck147

3 frames 90 minutes, could be here until 1 in the morning, maybe they should have made it a best of 7?

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:What will you do instead? I have absolutely nothing else to do so will continue watching (you just missed some "excitement").

What excitement did I miss?

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:What will you do instead? I have absolutely nothing else to do so will continue watching (you just missed some "excitement").

What excitement did I miss?

Wasn't much, Couple of weird shots with crowd laughing. Anyway, 2-2 going into the MSI

Postby PLtheRef

Ck147 wrote:3 frames 90 minutes, could be here until 1 in the morning, maybe they should have made it a best of 7?

It used to be as with a respot at 3-3. Main change this year is that the full final frame is being played.

Postby Ck147

3 all, getting harder to maintain my enthusiasm, but I will persevere. Character building, put hairs on my chest, make my hair curl, all the things my dad used to tell me when I was a kid.

Postby Ck147

Wow DT did good, called a black pot followed by white going in, and that's exactly what happened...poor Morgan. Can see this frame taking 2 hours the way the balls are.