Post a reply

Re: Coral Players Championship Last 16!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
Prop wrote:https://youtu.be/_1Sb_nDLfTc

Can you imagine the board meeting at Ford...

that seems quite innocuous.

Not as shocking as that one you got offended by, when a woman walked into her house.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

Not as shocking as that one you got offended by, when a woman walked into her house.

Did you mean to quote someone else?

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

Probably. It was early morning.

Who got their panties in a wad because the mortgage advert was sexist and homophobic?

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

Probably. It was early morning.

Who got their panties in a wad because the mortgage advert was sexist and homophobic?

The one where the women gets back from the pub or something and doesn't have to sneak in cause she owns the flat!? how the buck could that sexist or whatever. Some people.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:The one where the women gets back from the pub or something and doesn't have to sneak in cause she owns the flat!? how the buck could that sexist or whatever. Some people.

I apologise, by the way. It was Hustleking, not you. I got the two of you mixed up the first thing in the morning. I am an idiot. Should've known it was quite unlike you, you're a sensible poster.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:Yan Bingtao is great to watch, in my opinion. I think he could be the real thing. Great all-round game and still only 20 years old.

I Like players who play proper snooker and this kid at 20 has better shot selection than players older than him.

Remember he just Turned 20 so if he continues to grow hes the only player with a chance of becoming the Youngest World Champion.

Postby Alex0paul

carayip wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Anyone watching?

I get back home soon and can provide the commentary for table 2 if you’re interested

Who is on table 2?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Yan Bingtao is great to watch, in my opinion. I think he could be the real thing. Great all-round game and still only 20 years old.

I Like players who play proper snooker and this kid at 20 has better shot selection than players older than him.

Remember he just Turned 20 so if he continues to grow hes the only player with a chance of becoming the Youngest World Champion.

Agreed.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:

Disagreed.

Postby Alex0paul

Cloud Strife wrote:Allen and Thep is the more interesting match, so naturally they put Murphy vs Gilbert on the main TV table instead.

Despite Allen being the higher ranked player

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Disagreed.

Ok who do you think has a chance of being the youngest World Champion then?

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Allen and Thep is the more interesting match, so naturally they put Murphy vs Gilbert on the main TV table instead.

to be fair there's nothing much to chose between these matches but yea id have put the other match on table 1.

Postby carayip

Alex0paul wrote:

Murphy is the higher seed. But I think broadcasters just generally like Murphy more

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Disagreed.

I was being tongue in cheek. I do agree with you though that out of the current players Yan has the best chance, but only a slim one IMO.

I don't see Hendry's record being broken for a very long time.

Postby Cloud Strife

carayip wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

Murphy is the higher seed. But I think broadcasters just generally like Murphy more

They want to provide as much exposure as they can to one of their future colleagues.

Postby Prop

Cloud Strife wrote:
carayip wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:

They want to provide as much exposure as they can to one of their future colleagues.

As long as they put him in place of Yates, that’s fine. Like one of those hostage/extradition deals :)

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Disagreed.

I was being tongue in cheek. I do agree with you though that out of the current players Yan has the best chance, but only a slim one IMO.

I don't see Hendry's record being broken for a very long time.

yea theres a few going for the oldest winner lol