Post a reply

Re: 19.com Northern Ireland Open Final !!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Anyway - off to bed for me.

Great tournament and a great match. Could have gone either way. Shame the likes of Cloud Strife and one or two others did not have the courage to come on here tonight but I understand their decisions and respect how hard it must be for them seeing Judd crush their hopes.

No hard feelings lads :D :happy: rofl

Postby Andre147

Off to bed too.

Congrats to Judd once again. Not disappointed at all, Ronnie didn't have the game to beat Trump. Actually was more annoyed last year, as he had a golden chance to be 6-4 up but even led 7-6 and I think he was actually the better player in most of that Final. This one he kept hanging on but the inevitable was coming.

Hoping for good things from Ronnie at the UK Champs.

Postby Ck147

Me too in 10mins when F1 highlights finish, hoping for good things from Robbo in the UK champs. Night night sweet dreams.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Keep your private conversations between you two!

No, no. Let them air their dirty laundry in public. I'm enjoying it, might go grab some popcorn in a bit.

Postby Ck147

Cloud Strife wrote:

No, no. Let them air their dirty laundry in public. I'm enjoying it, might go grab some popcorn in a bit.

I might stay up a bit later, enjoying it too. Pink you put that screenshot back.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Anyway - off to bed for me.

Great tournament and a great match. Could have gone either way. Shame the likes of Cloud Strife and one or two others did not have the courage to come on here tonight but I understand their decisions and respect how hard it must be for them seeing Judd crush their hopes.

Cloud is online. Looks like you spoke too soon.

Nothing new there.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Anyway - off to bed for me.

Didn't watch the match - was busy doing other things.

I gave the required amount of attention a tin-pot event like this deserves - which isn't much.

On to the UK. :hatoff:

Postby Cloud Strife

Ck147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I might stay up a bit later, enjoying it too. Pink you put that screenshot back.

Yeah Pink Ball. Don't be a bucking pussy.

Postby TheRocket

ROS said there is nobody out there to compete with Trump.

It'd be only him(ROS),Higgins and Selby who are lingering about while players like Ding doesnt do much.

Cant disagree. Its a pity we're living in a weak era.

Postby Cloud Strife

TheRocket wrote:ROS said there is nobody out there to compete with Trump.

It'd be only him(ROS),Higgins and Selby who are lingering about while players like Ding doesnt do much.

It's pretty disgusting TBH. Trump has no rivals to challenge his dominance. Even Hendry had more competition than this.

Postby Ck147

Even though Robbo beat him in the CoC final last week? (Both playing at a much higher standard than today.) ROS talks some rubbish sometimes doesn't he.

Postby TheRocket

Ck147 wrote:

Even though Robbo beat him in the CoC final last week? (Both playing at a much higher standard than today.) ROS talks some rubbish sometimes doesn't he.

He does at times. But he's not here. O'Sullivan and Higgins are Trumps two biggest rivals. As the stats and meetings in big matches will tell you.

And the age gap between Trump and them is 14 years.

At the same time there is not a single player same aged or younger than Trump who can compete with him. It doesnt look like that will change in the near future.

Trump has a massive advantage. It'd be deluded to ignore that.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

It's pretty disgusting TBH. Trump has no rivals to challenge his dominance. Even Hendry had more competition than this.

Weak era.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:I can't believe Judd lost the Champion Of Champions final. What an amateur.

He bounced back the best possible way.

Postby Wildey

arent we lucky having potential greats come along before the previous generation packs it in

Reardon
Davis
Hendry

they were all pushed out by the next Generation

Best possible legacy for Ronnie if the same happens to him and the sport flouishes.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:No snooker this week. #banhearn

Get Christmas Sorted because after this week its none stop Snooker until Christmas eve.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:arent we lucky having potential greats come along before the previous generation packs it in

Reardon
Davis
Hendry

Best possible legacy for Ronnie if the same happens to him and the sport flouishes.

It will such a sad day when Ronnie stops playing. I want him to play forever. The thought of him being pushed out by someone else leaves me feeling really blue.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:arent we lucky having potential greats come along before the previous generation packs it in

Reardon
Davis
Hendry

It will such a sad day when Ronnie stops playing. I want him to play forever. The thought of him being pushed out by someone else leaves me feeling really blue.

i understand that as a fan but the bigger picture is so much more exciting

Postby carayip

Cloud Strife wrote:

Reardon
Davis
Hendry

I don’t understand this thought. Why wouldn’t you want the new generation comes along and the sport continues to grow? Instead of when Ronnie retired, this sport just died? If snooker still existed in 100 years and continued to grow bigger, people would always remember there was once a legend called Ronnie. That’s legacy that lasts forever. If snooker became dead when Ronnie retired, in 100 years people would just ask what snooker is and Ronnie who. And if you’re a Ronnie fan, why would you want Ronnie to be the reason this sport dies?