Post a reply

Re: Zhiyuan Huanbao Yushan World Open Final !!

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Thep looks so sad.

It's torture for the loser to have to sit through such a long ceremony.

Yeah true.

At least he receives the biggest payday of his career.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Ronnie will destroy Trump at some stage this season. You heard it here first.

What makes you think that?

Ideally it would be a Final like the one in Shanghai.

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Ronnie will destroy Trump at some stage this season. You heard it here first.

He's played several poor matches (even consecutively) this week but got away with it everytime.

As well as he plays in certain matches (like against Selby at the International) he also showed quite a few signs of weaknesses. But when things go well for you and you have a good run usually your opponents don't take full advantage.

But that won't last forever.
Last edited by TheRocket on 03 Nov 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Has Ash been banned?

Not as far as I'm aware. He has got a new girlfriend though

Yeah, it takes a while to blow those things up, I’m sure he’ll be back soon enough.

Postby Johnny Bravo

eraserhead wrote:Well done Judd! :win:

Bring on the Champion of Champions so I can watch some snooker.

The CoC is ROS's event, he has written history in it. It also has the best venue and atmosphere.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Just seen it...

Tight call that one to be fair... in the 3 miss rule, you need to hit a ball full on, plus like in this case a red cannot block the path of another red, and I think Thep could hit the red that was further down full in the face.

The ref did all the right procedures by checking, so it all comes down to his judgment.

isnt the rule you have to be able to hit the extream side of the ball on full in the face doesn't cover that.

No.

Extreme edges of the ball on is when you have a free ball situation.

In the 3 miss rule "all" you have to do is be able to hit the ball on full in the face.

OK i get that however that has to be one of the stupidest thing about Snooker Rules.

in effect there's 2 different rules regarding in effect exactly the same thing ie Hitting a Ball On.

Postby sas6789

TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He's played several poor matches (even consecutively) this week but got away with it everytime.

As well as he plays in certain matches (like against Selby at the International) he also showed quite a few signs of weaknesses. But when things go well for you and you have a good run usually your opponents don't take full advantage.

Every great of the game has played poor in matches in tournaments in which they ultimately won.

Postby Rockettim147

I can’t wait to see that. And I will take my hat off to you if or when it happens. Hopefully in a Major Final. Ronnie needs to play better than he has been playing though

Postby Wildey

sas6789 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Every great of the game has played poor in matches in tournaments in which they ultimately won.

Its a sign of a great player when you get a job done despite how you played at times.

Selby played badly in 2016 when he became World Champion he played better in 2017 its not how good your best is its how good your bad is.

Postby SnookerFan

Ronnie won the Shanghai Masters a few weeks ago.

Why do we always have to pretend he's rubbish? It's almost always his fans, as well?

We've been decline jokes for years, and people are still acting this way.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Ronnie won the Shanghai Masters a few weeks ago.

Why do we always have to pretend he's rubbish? It's almost always his fans, as well?

They can't stand 2 or 3 losses in a row, that's the reason why.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Lack of moral fibre

Postby Holden Chinaski

You won't hear me complaining. Ronnie's doing great.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:

You won't hear me complaining. Ronnie's doing great.

I hate to stir trouble, but BSP said you lacked moral fibre.