Post a reply

Re: Zhiyuan Huanbao Yushan World Open Semi Finals !!

Postby Ck147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:where is ash?

Probably out with his new sweetheart, he's in love so won't be interested in this place.

Postby Andre147

chengdufan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
chengdufan wrote:Peggy Li and Paul Collier the best 2 refs for me. And not even close. Considering how easy it appears to be, most of them find a way to look amateur. Peggy is outstanding.
There's a young Portuguese ref I've seen in some of the smaller events. He's pretty awesome ;)

Who's that?

Me? <laugh>

And? is it me?

Absolutely you Andre! Looking forward to seeing you in the 2020 world champs :)

who knows.... I'm doing the qualifiers in December for German and European Masters.

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Let off for Judd. Higgins is too old. Prime Higgins would have cleared up easy.

Not watching but prime Higgins would probably clear 95% of the times.

Postby hendry_fan

John tries a red to the yellow bag,but misses,leaves it on to the middle,Judd gets it,then pots the black,then plays safe.

John concedes shortly after.

Postby TheRocket

People might disagree but this has been one of Trumps biggest wins in his career.

The overall story of the Trump-Higgins rivalry (despite the world final win) was the incredible streak of Higgins by virtually winning every close match against Trump. A lot of comebacks and deciding frame wins. It was like a trauma for Trump.

But he finally turned the tide now and scored his second consecutive win over Higgins in a proper match (bo11 or above).

Postby hendry_fan

Well done Judd!,you,ve finaly beaten John in a decider. :-D

I should be gutted,or very disappointed,by i,m not,i am disappointed though,losing 6-5 is always horrible,but at the end of the day,Judd did Play better.

Hard luck John,he gave it his all,but made too many mistakes,and that pink in the decider,well that was awful,regardless of the pressure,at least he had chances in that decider,but he blew them,simple as that.

As i also like Judd,i,m certainly not too disappointed.

It was,nt great at all standard wise,but it was a great match,suspense wise.

Damn,no wine tnight >-( ,i guess i could have a sneaky doobie. :bong: :emb: <laugh>

I,m off now to have some pumpkin n onion soup,which i made all by myself

Conrats to Judd!. :clap: <ok>