Post a reply

Re: Zhiyuan Huanbao Yushan World Open Last 16 !!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:This win means that Bingham leads the head to head with Selby 17-16, which is very surprising. As much as I don't like Selby, he's a far, far better player than Bingham, and should not be losing to a player like that so regularly.

Bingham is a better player than you think.

Postby Andre147

Just wow!!!

Almost 5 consecutive centuries from Bingham in that match, 4 tons and a 97 to finish it off from 2 nil down.

Nothing Selby or any player on the circuit could have done about that, perfect Snooker from Stu.

Postby McManusFan

Ash147 wrote:This win means that Bingham leads the head to head with Selby 17-16, which is very surprising. As much as I don't like Selby, he's a far, far better player than Bingham, and should not be losing to a player like that so regularly.

Did you not see any of that match? Bingham was scarily good. And although Selby is probably the better player on average, Bingham is no push over - he's very good.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:Selby loses 5-2 to Bingham. He's clearly still not playing at his best, an in-form Selby would have put away his hammer with ease.

Your the hammer Selby did not get much of a chance in 5 frames.

Persanally your well over due a ban editing quotes in Prediction now calling players hammers with no justification im being extreamly soft in old age.

This is it MATE next misdemeanor and your banned for life.

Postby Iranu

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Selby loses 5-2 to Bingham. He's clearly still not playing at his best, an in-form Selby would have put away his hammer with ease.

Just stfu you clown. Are you trolling or what? Or blind? Or both?

No one would have stood chance against Bingham today. 4 Centuries and a 90 plus break.

rofl

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:

Persanally your well over due a ban editing quotes in Prediction now calling players hammers with no justification im being extreamly soft in old age.

So it's alright for you to call me a hammer, but I'm not allowed to call anyone else one? Typical double standards of this place.

Postby Iranu

carayip wrote:Bingham is well capable of beast mode from time to time. I thought 2015 has already proved that?

Some people are determined not to give him the credit he deserves.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
carayip wrote:Bingham is well capable of beast mode from time to time. I thought 2015 has already proved that?

For a guy that plays in absolutely everything, Bingham only plays well in about one tournament a season. He's quantity over quality.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

So it's alright for you to call me a hammer, but I'm not allowed to call anyone else one? Typical double standards of this place.

He called you a hammer not a hammer.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

OK Fair point but the things against you is growing and growing and you making it impossible for us not to act.

Postby Andre147

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

For a guy that plays in absolutely everything, Bingham only plays well in about one tournament a season. He's quantity over quality.

Your point being?

He's World Champion, multiple ranking event winner, capable of beating any player on a good day as it was the case today, and he was in God mode, if this were Ronnie or Judd doing almost 5 consecutive centuries you'd be wetting yourself.

Postby rekoons

I've always been surprised by how little credit Stuart sometimes seems to get...
I'd give my right arm to be able to play like him, even on a bad day... but then again I won't be able to play snooker with just one arm... so maybe stick with both arms and poor form :sad:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

rekoons wrote:I've always been surprised by how little credit Stuart sometimes seems to get...
I'd give my right arm to be able to play like him, even on a bad day... but then again I won't be able to play snooker with just one arm... so maybe stick with both arms and poor form :sad:

There used to be a bloke in the local league who only had one arm.

He was incredible. He had a weight with a metal loop on top to put the cue through. Would move it around with his cue most of the time. 50 break player. :hatoff:

Postby carayip

rekoons wrote:I've always been surprised by how little credit Stuart sometimes seems to get...

I suspect some people (not all) are still bitter a former “journeyman” like Bingham beat Ronnie and Trump in consecutive matches, in long format and in the biggest stage of them all

Postby rekoons

carayip wrote:

I suspect some people (not all) are still bitter a former “journeyman” like Bingham beat Ronnie and Trump in consecutive matches, in long format and in the biggest stage of them all

Indeed, just shows he fully deserves all credit, you can't fluke consecutive wins like that over Ronnie, Judd and shaun!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

carayip wrote:

:goodpost:

Postby Wildey

For years Stuart was a journeman.

it took him 10 years just to reach his second Quarter Final and 16 years to convert 5 quarter finals in to a semi final.

some players retire after 16 years and Paul Hunter's career was cut tragically short at 11 years.

People have not been able to move on from there and realise in the last 8 years Stuart has been one of the Best players winning 6 ranking titles Shaun Murphy and Mark Williams has only won 5 in that time. only Ronnie, Higgins, Selby, Ding, Robertson and Trump have won more than him.

Postby Ash147

Andre147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Your point being?

He's World Champion, multiple ranking event winner, capable of beating any player on a good day as it was the case today, and he was in God mode, if this were Ronnie or Judd doing almost 5 consecutive centuries you'd be wetting yourself.

He doesn't perform consistently enough to be applauded. He probably enters 50+ tournaments a season, and usually plays well in one. You can't compare him to Ronnie or Judd.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie and Judd are much better players than Stu, but thats beside the point.

The fact is even if Bingham enters 30 or 40 tournaments and wins only one, well if he keeps winning 1 or 2 per season most players on Tour would kill for a career like that.

And the way he became World Champion was remarkable.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
carayip wrote:

I think there is only one single person on this forum who might feel that way.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote: in the last 8 years Stuart has been one of the Best players winning 6 ranking titles Shaun Murphy and Mark Williams has only won 5 in that time. only Ronnie, Higgins, Selby, Ding, Robertson and Trump have won more than him.

Nuff said.

Postby carayip

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
carayip wrote:

That one person is a loud one though

Postby Holden Chinaski

carayip wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
carayip wrote:

That one person is a loud one though

Empty vessels make the most noise.