Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship Final !!

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Better than last year's final, much better in fact.

Wild will disagree.

Better Standards but last year it was tit for tat and we didnt have Tits like Ash saying it was over at 9-5

I said Murphy would win, and he did.

You also said Ronnie would lose his last matches and he won the tournament.

And I was glad to be wrong there.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Wild will disagree.

Better Standards but last year it was tit for tat and we didnt have Tits like Ash saying it was over at 9-5

you said it was over too little too late at 9-9 its all to play for and Mark could have got in to win it #cluelessidiot <doh>

It was too little, too late. If Williams had been playing like that earlier in the match, he could well have won.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Wild will disagree.

you said it was over too little too late at 9-9 its all to play for and Mark could have got in to win it #cluelessidiot <doh>

It was too little, too late. If Williams had been playing like that earlier in the match, he could well have won.

Williams could have easily won this match if he had a chance in the final frame. It was a coin toss. Murphy had a chance and took it. Could have been easily Willo.

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:Williams could have easily won this match if he had a chance in the final frame. It was a coin toss. Murphy had a chance and took it. Could have been easily Willo.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Williams could have easily won this match if he had a chance in the final frame. It was a coin toss. Murphy had a chance and took it. Could have been easily Willo.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

You know I'm right. Remember when you didn't think Ronnie was going to beat Robbo and Murphy? I told you Ronnie would win.

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

You know I'm right. Remember when you didn't think Ronnie was going to beat Robbo and Murphy? I told you Ronnie would win.

Like I said, I was happy to be proven wrong.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

You must be Very Happy often <ok>

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

You must be Very Happy often <ok>

Only when it comes down to Ronnie or Judd winning. If I expect them to lose, then I'm never disappointed.

Postby Iranu

Ash has a point*. Williams stepped up his game in the last few frames and yes he could have won even if he’s played his snooker slightly firmer in the last frame, but he had a chance in almost every frame today and couldn’t make them count. So it kind of was too little, too late.

*I just threw up in my mouth.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:HC is in the match, isn't he?

i was. enjoyed it. was a good match.

Your first time at live snooker?

no i've been to uk events before.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:Ash has a point*. Williams stepped up his game in the last few frames and yes he could have won even if he’s played his snooker slightly firmer in the last frame, but he had a chance in almost every frame today and couldn’t make them count. So it kind of was too little, too late.

There is no point to ash period

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:Ash has a point*. Williams stepped up his game in the last few frames and yes he could have won even if he’s played his snooker slightly firmer in the last frame, but he had a chance in almost every frame today and couldn’t make them count. So it kind of was too little, too late.

There is no point to ash period

rofl

Postby hendry_fan

Got back from a local tourney i went to watch bout 1 1/2 hr ago.

Had a great weekend.

Went to watch and talk the whole day yesterday and today.

The Overall standard from most of the Players was very average to Pretty poor,but on the other hand,i sometimes forgot it aint Professionals i was watching,so i guess i,ll correct what i just wrote and say that the Overall standard was ok,there was about 4,5 Players who produced decent to good stuff.

The guy who won played very well,played some very good stuff.

The final was won by the favourite,he won 5-1 and knocked three 50+ breaks in that final alone,a 72,a 53 and a *112* which ended up being the HIGHEST BREAK of the tourney.

2 centuries were made throughout the tourney,the *112* and the runner up knocked in a *103*.

Other than the 2 tons,there were about 15 50+ breaks,bout 9 of them were made by the guy who won the tourney.

During the tourney today,a freind of mine who played,lost in the 1/8 finals,had the MJW/Smurph match on his Iphone,i only watched bit n pieces of the last 2 frames.

Although i was tad more for Mark,i,m very pleased for Shaun,would of been absolutely well n truly gutting,devastating for him if he had of lost yet another final,especially 10-9.

MJW must be feeling gutted as he was the one who lost 10-9.

Hard luck Mark!.

Many congrats to Shaun on Winning his 8th RANKING TITLE!. :win: :clap: <ok>

Postby Cloud Strife

Missed most of the second session. Sounds like it was a cracker.

Disappointed for Williams, but at the same time pleased Murphy has managed to get back into the winners circle.

Postby TheRocket

Even though Williams is one of my favourite players I can't complain about the result today. I wouldn't want anyone to lose 8 finals in a row unlike I really dislike that player.

Which is not the case with Murphy. He's not my fav player but definitely a good player to watch when in full flow.