Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship Final !!

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:Ash has a point*. Williams stepped up his game in the last few frames and yes he could have won even if he’s played his snooker slightly firmer in the last frame, but he had a chance in almost every frame today and couldn’t make them count. So it kind of was too little, too late.

*I just threw up in my mouth.

There is no point to ash period

I like to think that I add a little bit of waggery to this place.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Even though Williams is one of my favourite players I can't complain about the result today. I wouldn't want anyone to lose 8 finals in a row unlike I really dislike that player.

Which is not the case with Murphy. He's not my fav player but definitely a good player to watch when in full flow.

For me either player winning would be fine. Felt a bit sorry for MJW because after all the hard work it was all in vain, but at least he didnt have a clear cut chance in the decider.

Would have been worst if he did and then bottled it.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:Ash has a point*. Williams stepped up his game in the last few frames and yes he could have won even if he’s played his snooker slightly firmer in the last frame, but he had a chance in almost every frame today and couldn’t make them count. So it kind of was too little, too late.

*I just threw up in my mouth.

There is no point to ash period

I like to think that I add a little bit of waggery to this place.

to be honest i like the banter with you similar to cloudy.

Postby Raphael98

My (late) congratulations to Murphy for winning this tournament! Tough luck for Williams, who almost made a full comeback from 5-9 down, but well done to Murphy for winning the final frame and the tournament itself!

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:That sounds a pretty decent standard Hendryfan.

Aye,it was tbf.

You would o probably got to the 1/8s,maybe even 1/4,s with your scoreing power. :-D

One Thing that really stuck out,was that most of the Players were very attacking,most i watched and that was most of them,went for almost every thing,most only really played safe when there was no pot to go for or when they ran out of position and more or less had to Play safe.or of course when they were snookered,or layed a snooker.:-)