Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship Semi Finals !!

Postby Wildey

Selby is gifting things to Shaun here.

cant believe he mised that black with nothing at all to do with the cueball to get on a red

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Why do the commentators sound surprised that Murphy has poor cueball control?

He's poor at cannons, always has been.

But today he’s struggling with simple screw shots, overscrewing everything.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:Selby is gifting things to Shaun here.

cant believe he mised that black with nothing at all to do with the cueball to get on a red

Indeed.

Basic mistakes, Shaun isnt having to play great today.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:Another final for Murphy. I'll actually be rooting for him this time.

Certainly deserves a title.

But needs to do it, or its a 3rd loss in a row.

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Another final for Murphy. I'll actually be rooting for him this time.

Certainly deserves a title.

But needs to do it, or its a 3rd loss in a row.

and would be a 7th ranking final loss in a row.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:It really does look like Selby's days as a top player are finally over. His reign at the top has been tortuous, and I for one am glad to see it end.

How come Ronnie is still your idol? I remember you saying you would no longer support him? You were crazy about Judd?

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Shaun has gifted Selby a lot as well.

Well no you only get the gift if you get infront or win you don't get anything for a loss

all i can say is Selby having a far better season this season than Shaun had last season so shaun is testament how things can change.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Shaun has gifted Selby a lot as well.

Well no you only get the gift if you get infront or win you don't get anything for a loss

all i can say is Selby having a far better season this season than Shaun had last season so shaun is testament how things can change.

I mean Shaun gave Selby plenty of chances.

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:It really does look like Selby's days as a top player are finally over. His reign at the top has been tortuous, and I for one am glad to see it end.

How come Ronnie is still your idol? I remember you saying you would no longer support him? You were crazy about Judd?

I've never said that. What I did say was that I wouldn't support him at the WC, if he continued to play as though he couldn't give a rubbish.

Ronnie is still my favourite player, and Judd is still my second favourite.

Postby Pink Ball

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

I've never said that. What I did say was that I wouldn't support him at the WC, if he continued to play as though he couldn't give a rubbish.

But he hasn't done that to begin with.

Postby Iranu

I think Shaun’s the better opponent for MJW tomorrow. I know he’s playing better than Selby but I feel like he won’t be able to cope as well with MJW’s clever play.

Plus MJW has scars against Selby in finals, and Murphy must be suffering from lack of confidence with his recent finals record.

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Yes, he has. Look at 2015, 2018 and 2019 in particular.

Postby Pink Ball

Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Yes, he has. Look at 2015, 2018 and 2019 in particular.

Yes, I have looked at them.

And?

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:This year’s the only year you can say Ronnie played like he didn’t give a rubbish.

Look at his antics in 2015. Look at how he lost to Carter in 2018. If Ronnie had wanted to win, he would have wiped Bingham and Carter aside with ease.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:This year’s the only year you can say Ronnie played like he didn’t give a rubbish.

Look at his antics in 2015. Look at how he lost to Carter in 2018. If Ronnie had wanted to win, he would have wiped Bingham and Carter aside with ease.

If he wanted to win he could win anything.

Only loses when he prefers it