Post a reply

Re: Yushan World Open Qualifiers !!!

Postby Wildey

The_Abbott wrote:Ross Bulman from Q-School plays today. Taking Mark Williams' place I guess.

No Ross replaced Peter Ebdon Mark Williams did not enter the tournament in the first place

Postby The_Abbott

Wildey wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Ross Bulman from Q-School plays today. Taking Mark Williams' place I guess.

No Ross replaced Peter Ebdon Mark Williams did not enter the tournament in the first place

Its a good draw for Ross to get. The top 64 get a kinder draw as they avoid each other so I guess this just happened to work out when he took Ebdon's place in the draw.

Sometimes being a back up player can count in your favour.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:About time Jackson Page did something.

He should really turn over a new leaf.

This could be a new chapter in his career.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Who is Ross Bulman?

Hes 18 from Ireland and got very close to getting through Q School losing to Soheil Vahidi in the quarter finals of Q School 1.

He finished 6th on the order of merit with the 5 above him getting on tour so hes no 1 top up player during this season.

he actually played in the World Championship this year losing 10-5 to Jimmy White

Postby chengdufan

I fancy a drive to Yushan for this. It's about 10 hours away. I've already booked the week off work, just need to convince the missus to take care of the kids. Any suggestions on the approach?

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Who is Ross Bulman?

Hes 18 from Ireland and got very close to getting through Q School losing to Soheil Vahidi in the quarter finals of Q School 1.

He finished 6th on the order of merit with the 5 above him getting on tour so hes no 1 top up player during this season.

he actually played in the World Championship this year losing 10-5 to Jimmy White

Mr. Wild. :hatoff:

One to watch, you reckon?

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:That was my 100th post. What do I win?

A kiss from Wild.

I haven't kissed a bloke since 2002. Where should we do this @wild :D

Postby Wildey

buck sakes there's a Roumor making the rounds on Twitter that Neil Robertson has gone to the Wrong Venue tonight

Postby motorhead

Wildey wrote:buck sakes there's a Roumor making the rounds on Twitter that Neil Robertson has gone to the Wrong Venue tonight

He drove to Sheffield instead of Barnsley, they are kind of close so he could have still have made it in time imho.

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:McGill starting to put some wins together.

Soheil 4-1 up on the Mitchelin Man

Hossein lol

Postby Wildey

The Snooker is moving along at some pace tonight coming up to 9pm and only one match left

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:buck sakes there's a Roumor making the rounds on Twitter that Neil Robertson has gone to the Wrong Venue tonight

rofl

Knowing Robertson, he's at the Beijing University Student's Gymnasium.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:

rofl

Knowing Robertson, he's at the Beijing University Student's Gymnasium.

That's still pretty local actually.