Post a reply

Zhiyuan Huanbao Yushan World Open Qualifiers !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 2nd- Saturday 5th of October at Barnsley Metrodome, Barnsley

Technically this Tournament has roots going back to the 80s when it was won by Ray Reardon in 1982 but only because they renamed the old Grand Prix the World Open in 2010 in Glasgow and then the event was taken over by china in 2012 and won for the first two years by Mark Allen firstly he beat Stephen Lee 10-1 in 2012 and then 2013 Matthew Stevens 10-4 last time Matthew Stevens has played in a final.

Ronnie O'Sullivan has entered the tournament but is through to the main venue where he will play Dominic Dale on 28th of October so wont be in action this week.

Mark Williams is the defending Champion however he has chosen not to defend it.

But all that is to come for now a total of 112 players will be in Barnsley trying to reach the Main venue they include Mark Selby, Neil Robertson and John Higgins.

Who will join Judd, Ronnie and co in Yushan?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches
Liang Wenbo v Kacper Filipiak
Joe Perry v Lei Peifan
Michael Holt v James Wattana
Barry Hawkins v Jak Jones
Mark Selby v Jamie Clarke
Anthony Hamilton v Jimmy White
Stuart Bingham v Alex Borg
Shaun Murphy v Rod Lawler
John Higgins v Chen Zifan
Neil Robertson v Ian Burns
Stephen Maguire v Oliver Lines
Zhao Xintong v Andy Hicks
David Gilbert v John Astley
Mark King v Zhang Anda
Mark Allen v James Cahill
Kyren Wilson v Chen Feilong
Hossein Vafaei v Mitchell Mann
Jack Lisowski v Tian Pengfei
Kurt Maflin v Harvey Chandler
Yuan Sijun v Igor Figueiredo
Allister Carter v David Lilley
Zhou Yuelong v Ashley Carty

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Yushan World Open Qualifiers !!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:First ranking event of the season. <ok>

I'm surprised that you didn't consider Shanghai a ranking event.

Im surprised hes not on the News with Ronnies pants in his mouth.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:First ranking event of the season. <ok>

I'm surprised that you didn't consider Shanghai a ranking event.

Im surprised hes not on the News with Ronnies pants in his mouth.

That's a lifestyle video I want to see.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:You lot saying 1st ranking event of season - why don't you just watch exhibitions of Ronnie and youtube videos of his past wins if you ain't interested in watching any other players.

Because he's a tit?

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:You lot saying 1st ranking event of season - why don't you just watch exhibitions of Ronnie and youtube videos of his past wins if you ain't interested in watching any other players.

What's Ronnie got to do with anything? For many people this could be the first ranking event they get to watch this season hence the "first ranking event of the season" comments. :shrug:

I think you need to see someone about your paranoia mate. It's not healthy.

Postby Ash147

Cloud Strife wrote:

What's Ronnie got to do with anything? For many people this could be the first ranking event they get to watch this season hence the "first ranking event of the season" comments. :shrug:

:goodpost:

Postby Vallomas

The first of the many ranking tournaments Ronnie will enter this season.

He wants to qualify for the Coral series, so I am quite sure that he will play almost everywhere from now on.

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:The first of the many ranking tournaments Ronnie will enter this season.

He wants to qualify for the Coral series, so I am quite sure that he will play almost everywhere from now on.

WHAT'S RONNIE GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

Postby Andre147

Vallomas wrote:The first of the many ranking tournaments Ronnie will enter this season.

Actually no.

Isn't he playing at the English Open?

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
Vallomas wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Wakey, Wakey.

Hands off Snakey. :wave:

Wrong thread.

I meant to do that.

No harm in getting up early for the qualifiers.

three days early might be pushing it.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Vallomas wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Wakey, Wakey.

Hands off Snakey. :wave:

Wrong thread.

I meant to do that.

No harm in getting up early for the qualifiers.

#lihtweight

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:

#lihtweight

#bungke

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:

Mate your life is all about Ronnie so Badsnookerplayer made the obvious interpretation of what you said.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Mate your life is all about Ronnie so Badsnookerplayer made the obvious interpretation of what you said.

I think the likes of you and badsnookerplayer are far more obsessed with Ronnie than I have ever been. Anytime someone makes an innocuous comment, the first thin you two do is mention Ronnie and try to make the whole discussion about him.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I think the likes of you and badsnookerplayer are far more obsessed with Ronnie than I have ever been. Anytime someone makes an innocuous comment, the first thin you two do is mention Ronnie and try to make the whole discussion about him.

We know you better than you know yourself it must be your sub conscious keep posting these things on here.

Postby Andre147

This will be Ronnie's 2nd ranker of the season, he first plays the English Open in 2 weeks time. And Ronnie isnt playing the qualifiers by the way, his match was heldover to the venue in China.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Thin bungke.