Post a reply

Re: World Snooker International Championship Semi Finals !!

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
My maths is bad, what can I say. You shouldn't be so harsh.

Potting frame ball doesn't constitute a win as has been proven several times this week.

I'll say it again... some people follow the matches on here (myself included) because they can't watch. I was cooking... refreshed this pageon my phone, saw your post and then almost didn't bother to open my laptoppppp

oh zzzzz dan why do u bother put 50p in the troll meter and move on

right there's a match on

Chill, Dan. You did the same thing yourself earlier this week. Can't remember which match it was, but I did call you out on it at the time.

And yes, I do use this threads myself sometimes as a live commentary service when I can't watch so it would be nice if people weren't so premature with the scores.

I’m catching up on the match and this thread now. It’s irritating as buck when people do it.

No doubt in 1994 Ash would have been declaring Jimmy the winner as he was clearing up in the decider. Wonder how that thread would have gone.

Let’s just say I’d have changed his opinion on guns

Postby Dan-cat

Could the UK rise again?

TWITTER ATTACK

David Hendon @davehendon
The great drama being served up currently by Murphy and Allen once again proves the worth of longer matches. It would be brilliant if the UK Championship was restored to best of 17, at least for the later rounds.

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:Could the UK rise again?

TWITTER ATTACK

David Hendon @davehendon
The great drama being served up currently by Murphy and Allen once again proves the worth of longer matches. It would be brilliant if the UK Championship was restored to best of 17, at least for the later rounds.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Don't see Murphy laying a finger on Trump in the final TBH. Judd's far too strong these days.

I agree the buck outta this.

its never that easy remember Cahill beating Ronnie

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Don't see Murphy laying a finger on Trump in the final TBH. Judd's far too strong these days.

Murphy will do well to get to five or six

Yeah think so, Trump is way above almost everyone else right now. I'm saying 10-5 Trump.