Post a reply

Re: Beverly World Cup

Postby vodkadiet1

Scotland not only have the 'greatest individual player of all time'; they also have also proved to be the greatest snooker team in the world.

Scotland and Scottish snooker:

:bowdown:

Postby hendry_fan

vodkadiet1 wrote:Scotland not only have the 'greatest individual player of all time'; they also have also proved to be the greatest snooker team in the world.

Have a great Sunday good auld VD!.

I might even have a wee Vodka,as well as a whisky n some :wine: tnight :emb: :happy:

:win: :cracker: :party:

Postby vodkadiet1

hendry_fan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Scotland not only have the 'greatest individual player of all time'; they also have also proved to be the greatest snooker team in the world.

Have a great Sunday good auld VD!.

I might even have a wee Vodka,as well as a whisky n some :wine: tnight :emb: :happy:

:win: :cracker: :party:

Enjoy the celebrations Hendry Fan!

:D

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Just me and HF watching this? :chin:

Yeah, sorry.

At my parents today.

Please take a photo of yourself at your parents house, then PM it to Wildey.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Just me and HF watching this? :chin:

Yeah, sorry.

At my parents today.

Please take a photo of yourself at your parents house, then PM it to Wildey.

rofl

Postby TheSaviour

I feel Maguire is playing really well when there aren´t that much break-building or safety-options available. So he can cue technically really well. That I feel is his greatest asset as a player. John Higgins excels when lot´s of reds to choose from. Kyren Wilson seems to be entertaining, no matter what. As he usually finally do miss also... Those kind of a players are what Thailand, India or China are lacking. They need to start to understand that the flaws can and always will be there also.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:I feel Maguire is playing really well when there aren´t that much break-building or safety-options available. So he can cue technically really well. That I feel is his greatest asset as a player. John Higgins excels when lot´s of reds to choose from. Kyren Wilson seems to be entertaining, no matter what. As he usually finally do miss also... Those kind of a players are what Thailand, India or China are lacking. They need to start to understand that the flaws can and always will be there also.

Pity that there isn't any snooker to Riga now.

Postby SnookerFan

Is it me, or is the International Championship earlier than it usually is?

Isn't it usually in September?

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:Is it me, or is the International Championship earlier than it usually is?

Used to be end Oct. It swapped places with the world open. I'm sure for good and exciting reasons

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is it me, or is the International Championship earlier than it usually is?

Used to be end Oct. It swapped places with the world open. I'm sure for good and exciting reasons

Postby Ash147

I hope the China Championship will be as high quality as last season.

Postby HappyCamper

Roco wrote:Do they get any prize money for this?

There is prize money. First prize was 200,000USD. I have no idea how the players split this, or if anything goes to the national snooker federations.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Is it sacrilege that I'd like China A to do well, because I like both Ding and Yan Bingtao?

Turns out it is.