Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Gibraltar Open !!!!!

Postby Juddernaut88

Don't know why Judd didn't put Wilson back in for. What on earth was he thinking!Then Kyren again gets lucky fluking that brown! Judd can never win close frames against Kyren for some reason.

Postby TheRocket

Trump tries too hard against Wilson. Simply because he dislikes him. Ability-wise he's much superior but this needle thing gets into his head.

Postby lhpirnie

TheRocket wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:good to see a high quality match between a 30 and 28 year old. not sure if that will be the case in 10 years.

No they will be 40 and 38 then

good response haha.
But you know what I mean. If you look at the younger generation it doesnt look promising. At least from an UK point of view.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I have been following a number of promising British teenagers, such as Jackson Page, who is steadily improving.

Postby TheRocket

lhpirnie wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:good to see a high quality match between a 30 and 28 year old. not sure if that will be the case in 10 years.

No they will be 40 and 38 then

good response haha.
But you know what I mean. If you look at the younger generation it doesnt look promising. At least from an UK point of view.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I have been following a number of promising British teenagers, such as Jackson Page, who is steadily improving.

lets hope so

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Juddernaut88 wrote:Don't know why Judd didn't put Wilson back in for. What on earth was he thinking!Then Kyren again gets lucky fluking that brown! Judd can never win close frames against Kyren for some reason.

Of course he can

Postby csprince

TheRocket wrote:
csprince wrote:the crowd really into this u can barely hear them.

Dennis Taylor: "You could hear a pin drop".

rofl

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:I'm sick of this bloody Dolmio advert.

When’s your Dolmio day?

Postby csprince

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm sick of this bloody Dolmio advert.

When’s your Dolmio day?

rofl

Postby D4P

Kyren seems like an unlikely person to inspire a relatively heated (by snooker standards) rivalry with another player, especially a player at the top of the game...

Postby Alex0paul

D4P wrote:Kyren seems like an unlikely person to inspire a relatively heated (by snooker standards) rivalry with another player, especially a player at the top of the game...

I can fully understand the hate

Postby csprince

D4P wrote:Kyren seems like an unlikely person to inspire a relatively heated (by snooker standards) rivalry with another player, especially a player at the top of the game...

i think trump started all that.