Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Final !!!!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd in but not an easy chance

Still potting :-)

You got a stream?

Well I've got the player on but it buffers every 5 seconds. Very painful. I just can't bear not to watch! We've blown our internet for the month, so restricted to very basic provision, it rolls over tomorrow I think. I hope. Oh dear god please let it be so!

Feeling your pain.

Postby The Jester from Leicester

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:If Robertson wins the next frame too hes right back in this. 8-7 is anyone's game.

Explain further ???

What? Well at 8-5 there looked to be only one winner. If Robertson can make it 8-7 I think it could go either way.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

The Jester from Leicester wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:If Robertson wins the next frame too hes right back in this. 8-7 is anyone's game.

Explain further ???

What? Well at 8-5 there looked to be only one winner. If Robertson can make it 8-7 I think it could go either way.

:hatoff:

Postby Ck147

Still needs to win this frame

Ck147 wrote:

Which he has just done. Barring a few snookers.
Last edited by The Jester from Leicester on 02 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:

Which he has just done.

FOUL POST

Postby HustleKing

Speaking of frames, time for You've Been Framed to bite the dust? It was great pre 2005 before Youtube, but now it's completely outdated

Postby mantorok

Ck147 wrote:

Which he has just done.

Reported

Postby Ck147

Ck147 wrote:

Which he has just done.

No he hasn't

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:

Which he has just done.

Barring snookers*

I think we're seeing Trump start to twitch. He's lost some big matches when things have got tight over the years. Don't know if it's his weird cue action or what. I think Robertson's cue action is better under pressure and he's mentally stronger.

I stick by what I said earlier, Robertson wins this.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HustleKing wrote:Speaking of frames, time for You've Been Framed to bite the dust? It was great pre 2005 before Youtube, but now it's completely outdated

Why was Beadle dropped?

Always liked him.

Show some respect to the dead please.

Postby mantorok

The Jester from Leicester wrote:I think we're seeing Trump start to twitch. He's lost some big matches when things have got tight over the years. Don't know if it's his weird cue action or what. I think Robertson's cue action is better under pressure and he's mentally stronger.

I would favour Judd over Robbo in a pressure-situation.

Postby Dan-cat

The Jester from Leicester wrote:I think we're seeing Trump start to twitch. He's lost some big matches when things have got tight over the years. Don't know if it's his weird cue action or what. I think Robertson's cue action is better under pressure and he's mentally stronger.

The frame isn't over, this is your first warning for posting a frame score early.

Dan-cat wrote:

The frame isn't over, this is your first warning for posting a frame score early.

Nah it's not over. I did say barring snookers though, which a few others have done earlier.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:

Oh and while Ash was looking down
The jester stole his thorny crown
The courtroom was adjourned
No verdict was returned

mantorok wrote:

Why do you think? Robbo is mentally stronger and has a better cue action.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

mantorok wrote:

Why do you think? Robbo is mentally stronger and has a better cue action.

Deleted
Last edited by Badsnookerplayer on 02 Feb 2020, edited 2 times in total.