Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Final !!!!!

Postby Pink Ball

The Jester from Leicester wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Iranu wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:Trump has had the better season so far, but form wise Robertson is the best right now. Trump had 3 months of dominance, which has been followed by 3 months of nothing.

You realise Judd could yet win this tournament?

Yeah he can win it. I just think Robertson is going to be too strong for him.

Would Robbo still be the best player in the world if Judd beats him or will the pendulum swing back to Judd?

You can’t get your breath.

Depends on the manner of the victory I guess. Still think Robertson is gonna win it though.

His World Championship final performance was comfortably greater than anything Neil Robertson has produced.

Postby Ck147

Wildey wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:Trump just doesn't have the game to be able to beat Robertson when he's at his best. I think probably only Selby and O'Sullivan are capable of beating peak Robertson. With Selby out of form and O'Sullivan not playing much, I can't see anyone standing in Robertson's way now for the rest of the season.

Robertson has got to be big favourite for the World Championship this year.

Of course Judd has the game <doh>

Look I'm not saying he's not a great player. I just think that when Robertson is at his absolute best there's only a couple of players capable of beating him. I just don't think Trump is one of those.

I think Trump is one of those, might not be today but is certainly capable

Postby D4P

The Jester from Leicester wrote:Maybe I am just being a bit biased. I don't like Trump I'll be honest about it.

You're no Ash or Ace, that's for sure...

Postby Iranu

For the lowly Judd Trump to hold the best player in the world at 4-4 must surely be up there with the greatest shock performances in snooker.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I think that Jester has a point that nobody can live with Neil at the moment.

Neil has two kids and a wife and his folks are over from Oz at the moment so the box room is taken. Judd could perhaps have a night or two on the sofa but that's not really living with him..

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think that Jester has a point that nobody can live with Neil at the moment.

Neil has two kids and a wife and his folks are over from Oz at the moment so the box room is taken. Judd could perhaps have a night or two on the sofa but that's not really living with him..

rofl rofl

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think that Jester has a point that nobody can live with Neil at the moment.

:lol:

Postby SnookerFan

:goodpost:

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:No mis-timed cooking ahead of this final session!

Chicken, Ham & Leek Pie and roasties in oven. Unique televisions rights secured. Stella on standby.

Come on Judd!!

Missus has put the chicken and potatoes in the oven, just about to pop down the shop for some wine, but have to watch on my computer as the kids have nabbed the TV :(

Come on Robbo!

Postby sas6789

The Jester from Leicester wrote:Trump just doesn't have the game to be able to beat Robertson when he's at his best. I think probably only Selby and O'Sullivan are capable of beating peak Robertson. With Selby out of form and O'Sullivan not playing much, I can't see anyone standing in Robertson's way now for the rest of the season.

Robertson has got to be big favourite for the World Championship this year.

That's total BS. Trump's performance in last years world final was better than anything i've seen Robertson do.

Postby Ck147

Rolf says 2 best players in the world and couldn't have a better final line up, he speaks the truth

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:I ain't bothering tonight.

#parttimefan #casual

Bull plop