Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Final !!!!!

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:very poor closing to that frame from neil

Yeah you could say unlucky to knock the blue in but really it shouldn’t have been a factor in the first place.

Postby Wildey

When You get 2 players of this quality in the final you could get a classic or a rout this looks it could be a classic

Postby Wildey

mantorok wrote:Tennis in the MSI of a Snooker match. This channel is becoming a big like this forum.

Its not important what else are they going to do show a repeat of a match from earlier in the week or last year.

Postby mantorok

Wildey wrote:
mantorok wrote:Tennis in the MSI of a Snooker match. This channel is becoming a big like this forum.

Its not important what else are they going to do show a repeat of a match from earlier in the week or last year.

That's what they usually do.

Postby Wildey

mantorok wrote:
Wildey wrote:

but this time they didnt no big deal

Postby mantorok

Wildey wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Wildey wrote:

but this time they didnt no big deal

Thought I'd mention it seeing as this place is dead.

Postby The Jester from Leicester

Trump just doesn't have the game to be able to beat Robertson when he's at his best. I think probably only Selby and O'Sullivan are capable of beating peak Robertson. With Selby out of form and O'Sullivan not playing much, I can't see anyone standing in Robertson's way now for the rest of the season.

Robertson has got to be big favourite for the World Championship this year.

Postby Pink Ball

The Jester from Leicester wrote:Trump just doesn't have the game to be able to beat Robertson when he's at his best. I think probably only Selby and O'Sullivan are capable of beating peak Robertson. With Selby out of form and O'Sullivan not playing much, I can't see anyone standing in Robertson's way now for the rest of the season.

Robertson has got to be big favourite for the World Championship this year.

Massive, overwhelming favourite. A God. We have never seen snooker played as well as this. Treasure him.

Postby eraserhead

Ronnie is the best player in the world, until he plays tomorrow and loses a frame against Gilbert then he's rubbish.

Postby The Jester from Leicester

Pink Ball wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Robertson’s game does zilch for me. 100% vanilla.

Best player in the world right now, by a considerable way.

No he isn’t.

Who else is playing to this level right now? He's brushing past top players with ease at the moment, making centuries for fun, and probably about to win back to back titles. Trump had his purple patch at the beginning of the season, but he's done nothing since November. Selby has won two titles, but his form still isn't great and he's clearly low in confidence. O'Sullivan is playing in less than half of the tournaments this season. There's no one else.
Last edited by The Jester from Leicester on 02 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Pink Ball

Pink Ball wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Robertson’s game does zilch for me. 100% vanilla.

Best player in the world right now, by a considerable way.

No he isn’t.

Who else is playing to this level right now? He's brushing past top players with ease at the moment, making centuries for fun, and probably about to win back to back titles. Trump had his purple patch at the beginning of the season, but he's done nothing since November. Selby has won two titles, but his form still isn't great and he's clearly low in confidence. O'Sullivan is playing in less than half of the tournaments this season. There's no one else.

Robertson has just come into form. Trump has been a little out of form for two months but is still in a ranking final. Robertson hasn’t done nearly enough yet to be considered the best player in the world. Trump hasn’t dropped off nearly enough not to be considered the best player in the world.