Post a reply

BetVictor German Masters Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 29th of January - Sunday 2nd of February at The Tempodrom, Berlin, Germany

So despite the carnage of the qualifiers before Christmas 4 World Champions have made it through to the semi finals in Graeme Dott's case his first since he reached the final of this event in 2018 (before any know all tit mentions Shoot Out i know and i dont give a rubbish about that one).

who will reach the final?

DRAW

Semi Finals
Shaun Murphy v Neil Robertson Robertson leads 23-12
------------------------------------------------------------------
Graeme Dott v Judd Trump Trump leads 11-5

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor German Masters Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby HappyCamper

dott currently due to play kurt maflin at the wgp.
if he wins the semi then he'll leap frog gilbrt and will play o'sullivan.
an overall win would see him move up to fifth or sixth (depending on robbo) and play liang wenbo/holt.
Last edited by HappyCamper on 01 Feb 2020, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Wildey

HappyCamper wrote:dott currently due to play kurt maflin at the wgp.
if he wins the semi then he'll leap frog gilbrt and will play o'sullivan.
an overall win would see him move up to sixth and play liang wenbo.

robertson would also move ahead of allen to sixth if he wins.

He could leapfrog Robbo in to 5th place if Shaun Beats Neil

Robertson Already ahead of Allen http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?te ... eason=2019

Postby Andre147

Robertson v Trump would be a cracking final, their last match wasnt too bad was it...

But great semis line-up, we are in for an exciting end to this great tournament.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Superb effort from Dott so far.

World no1 and 2 to beat now.

Come on Graeme

Aye.

I canny watch today,as i,m off to have a match myself,my 2nd match of this year so far.My first match i lost 5-1.

I,ll be tryin my socks off,not only to win,but to beat my highest break of this new year,which currently stands at 13 <laugh> .

COME ONNN GRAEME!.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Come on Hendryfan - let's have a new high break :happy:

+1

Good luck HF, and remember... If you play a bad shot, don't beat yourself up, laugh it off and focus on the next one.

I always remember something Terry Griffiths said 'if you miss by a tiny amount, be dissapointed. Strike it and get on with the next shot. If you are missing by a mile, then look at your pre-shot routine'

Postby TheSaviour

Judd still can get a lot´s, lot´s of better. It usually is that when and while positioning the cue ball "too early" of where it kind of a should be, it just is a much more difficult to go on from there and to keep it on a string. That´s what I reckon Judd can still develop!

So a great, great prospect to Judd to possibly to completely to dominate the sport of snooker!

A bit too many to´s, I reckon, but just try to digest it lol.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Judd still can get a lot´s, lot´s of better. It usually is that when and while positioning the cue ball "too early" of where it kind of a should be, it just is a much more difficult to go on from there and to keep it on a string. That´s what I reckon Judd can still develop!

So a great, great prospect to Judd to possibly to completely to dominate the sport of snooker!

You have given me much to consider.

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:Judd still can get a lot´s, lot´s of better. It usually is that when and while positioning the cue ball "too early" of where it kind of a should be, it just is a much more difficult to go on from there and to keep it on a string. That´s what I reckon Judd can still develop!

You have given me much to consider.

To be fair it’s one of the few Saviour posts that is vaguely intelligible!

Good lineup for the semis today. Wouldn’t have minded Xintong getting through but him and Murphy are equally good to watch so I’m not grumbling.

It’s great to see Dotty at the business end. Considering how low he got (in both ranking position and confidence) a few years ago he could quite easily have faded out by now. You’ve got to admire what a fighter he is. And these ranking points are well deserved.