Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote::sad: buck. Just finished by shish settled down with a beer to watch the end of the match and it's all over.

Were they nice?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote::sad: buck. Just finished by shish settled down with a beer to watch the end of the match and it's all over.

Were they nice?

Yes - honestly the best I have had. Delicious

Almost worth missing the snooker for.

Your fine dinner a success?

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Were they nice?

Yes - honestly the best I have had. Delicious

Almost worth missing the snooker for.

Your fine dinner a success?

Glad yours was delicious, mine was a success too, feel sated, trying to watch a film but feel like going to bed now.

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:How incredibly brave of Neil to come out in front of all of those people. About time.

TWITTER ATTACK

Neil Robertson @nr147

It doesn’t get any better than coming out to this crowd! Can’t wait for the final tomorrow! #GermanMasters

Silly! If he plays like he did today he could win tomorrow and get 2 rankers in a row, make up for his early season mishaps!

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Come on Judd!!!!!!!

Hahaha, you misspelt Robbo, thought you were highly educated!?!?

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

I am a man of books I'll have you know

Mr Men don't count

Don't diss the Mr. Men.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Mr Men don't count

Don't diss the Mr. Men.

Alright calm down Mr. Grumpy.

Postby Pink Ball

HappyCamper wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Mr Men don't count

mr jelly does!
https://youtu.be/wafyNF2HcFQ?t=344

6.48 onwards is CK thinking of Robbo.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Hahaha, you misspelt Robbo, thought you were highly educated!?!?

Mr Men don't count

mr jelly does!

Ha ha

Postby HappyCamper

Pink Ball wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Hahaha, you misspelt Robbo, thought you were highly educated!?!?

Mr Men don't count

mr jelly does!

pmsl

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:How incredibly brave of Neil to come out in front of all of those people. About time.

TWITTER ATTACK

Neil Robertson @nr147

It doesn’t get any better than coming out to this crowd! Can’t wait for the final tomorrow! #GermanMasters

We already knew.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Come on Hendryfan - let's have a new high break :happy:

Good morning BSP.

You got it,i managed to bump it up to 14! :clap: :cracker: :happy: -

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Come on Hendryfan - let's have a new high break

+1

Good luck HF, and remember... If you play a bad shot, don't beat yourself up, laugh it off and focus on the next one.

I always remember something Terry Griffiths said 'if you miss by a tiny amount, be dissapointed. Strike it and get on with the next shot. If you are missing by a mile, then look at your pre-shot routine'

Good morning Dan- :cat:

If only i,d of read your message before i played my match yesterday.

I made a big effort to play at least decent,but it was one o those days,that no matter how much you try-do,nuthin,or hardly anything goes right.

I got whitewashed!,5-0 :emb:

I served up a nothing burger!.My pot success must of been about 15,maybe 20 odd %. <laugh>

My opponent did have more run than i did,it has to be said,especially after he missed pots,often i was left with a difficult pot,or no pot to go for at all,but even so,i did have a few chances,especially at crucial points in certain frames,but i blew em.

The 1st frame we both played rubbish,lots of safety was played and the frame went down to the last 3 colours,i played a good safety,but my opponent FLUKED the blue,landed absolute plum on the pink. >-(

The 2nd frame went also close and was similar,with lots of safety battles.

The 3rd and 4th frame,my opponent went up 2 gears and potted some tough pots,in the 3rd frame,i actually came back strong,in gaining pts from well layed snookers,with 22 left on,i needed the last 4 colours,it was a very straight forward clearence tbh,,i potted the brown,blue,but missed an easyish pink using the rest.

And in the 5th frame,it went once again down to the colours,i FLUKED the pink,my only fluke in the entire match,only to then miss an easy black using the rest,it was a shot you,d pot,49 times outta 50,i buckin bottled it,and left an easy pot.

My opponent then potted it and i went up to him,(an opponent,but still good freind of mine btw) :-D and said,well done,i did,nt deserve to win a frame today,i played very poooor,but i still had at least 3 big easy chances to win at least 2 frames,but i blew every chance.

My opponent had 5 FLUKES,i had only 1.

All depts of my game was absolute rubbish,bar my safety,which was very mediocre.

Tbph,of course i was a bit cheesed off with my performance,but i,ve only myself to blame,i don,t play enough these days,once every 3,4,5,6 weeks aint enough,although i have played well in patches where i hardly played. :roll: :-D

Yesterday was a baaaad day at the office for the Scots.

Hendry_fan got whitewashed.

Dott the Scot got beat.

And Scotland got beat by Ireland at the 6 Nations!.

:wild: :grrr: :-D

Postby Dan-cat

Great report HF. If I don't play at least weekly my game is very average. So I'm not sure what you are expecting. You get the odd flash of brilliance but no consistency. Get down the club weekly mate! Next you'll be saying it's summer and you don't play much in summer :-P

Here in Spain where I've been playing pool 4 or 5 times a week my game is going crazy good! Also I'm coaching my mate Ryan, and when you teach you learn, so I'm taking apart every aspect of my game. He's just starting to learn about spin so it's getting really interesting.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:Great report HF. If I don't play at least weekly my game is very average. So I'm not sure what you are expecting. You get the odd flash of brilliance but no consistency. Get down the club weekly mate! Next you'll be saying it's summer and you don't play much in summer :-P

Here in Spain where I've been playing pool 4 or 5 times a week my game is going crazy good! Also I'm coaching my mate Ryan, and when you teach you learn, so I'm taking apart every aspect of my game. He's just starting to learn about spin so it's getting really interesting.

Good Morning Dan- :cat:

Aye,sometimes i expect far to much,as you wrote,"You get the odd flash of brilliance but no Consistency".

I really need to get the fingers out,but i,ve become very lazy tbph,another issue,which aint an excuse,is that sometimes i really just don,t have time,some weeks i,m very busy,booked out with/doin other things and as you mentioned,the summer phase comes as well.

I,ll see how things go,pan out in the next few weeks,months,i might make more of an effort to at least take a finger out and go n play a wee bit more, :-D

Playin pool 4,5 times week!,jeez,at that rate you might become a top amateur/professional.:happy:

"donthitthebluetheory. ;-) :-D

Postby rekoons

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Great report HF. If I don't play at least weekly my game is very average. So I'm not sure what you are expecting. You get the odd flash of brilliance but no consistency. Get down the club weekly mate! Next you'll be saying it's summer and you don't play much in summer :-P

Here in Spain where I've been playing pool 4 or 5 times a week my game is going crazy good! Alto I'm coaching my mate Ryan, and when you teach you learn, so I'm taking apart every aspect of my game. He's just starting to learn about spin so it's getting really interesting.

Aye,sometimes i expect far to much,as you wrote,"You get the odd flash of brilliance but no Consistency".

I really need to get the fingers out,but i,ve become very lazy tbph,another issue,which aint an excuse,is that sometimes i really just don,t have time,some weeks i,m very busy,booked out with/doin other things and as you mentioned,the summer phase comes as well.

I,ll see how things go,pan out in the next few weeks,months,i might make more of an effort to at least take a finger out and go n play a wee bit more, :-D

Playin pool 4,5 times week!,jeez,at that rate you might become a top amateur/professional.:happy:

"donthitthebluetheory. ;-) :-D

They have a summer in Scotland? :-D

Postby hendry_fan

rekoons wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Here in Spain where I've been playing pool 4 or 5 times a week my game is going crazy good! Alto I'm coaching my mate Ryan, and when you teach you learn, so I'm taking apart every aspect of my game. He's just starting to learn about spin so it's getting really interesting.

I,ll see how things go,pan out in the next few weeks,months,i might make more of an effort to at least take a finger out and go n play a wee bit more,

"donthitthebluetheory. ;-)

They have a summer in Scotland? :-D

Well,kind of.

The :sun: coming out in Scotland is about as rare as the Log Ness Monster sightings. :-D

The weather in Bonnie Scotland has improved of late though.

Last year the :sun: shined 23 days!,23 days the whole of 2019 that is, <laugh> it used to only shine about 15 days on average.

The log ness Monster sightings has also gone up,as it was sighted a staggering 18 times last year,a record number for the 21st Century and the most since 1983!. :shock: :happy: