Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Semi Finals !!!!!

Postby Ck147

TheRocket wrote:hoping for Trump-Robertson in the final. Definitely of the best rivalries over the last 10 years or so. always high standard matches.

+1

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I am making Tavuk Shish then watching after the MSI.

Mmmm, I'm going there in the summer so will probably stuff my face with those

Postby D4P

Someone noted elsewhere that if Judd were to play Robertson next, Judd would have faced an opponent from a different nationality in each round, with no repeat nationalities.

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:Someone noted elsewhere that if Judd were to play Robertson next, Judd would have faced an opponent from a different nationality in each round, with no repeat nationalities.

International game.

Postby lhpirnie

SnookerFan wrote:Hey look.

There's a confectionery vender outside the Tempodrom.

It's build on the site of a railway station that was destroyed in WWII. There's an amazing model reconstruction of it in the Science & Technology museum, which is close by.

Postby Ck147

lhpirnie wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Hey look.

There's a confectionery vender outside the Tempodrom.

It's build on the site of a railway station that was destroyed in WWII. There's an amazing model reconstruction of it in the Science & Technology museum, which is close by.

Went to Berlin last year, really enjoyed it, have also been to Munich and Nuremberg. Really liked Nuremberg, took the ICE train there from Munich while on a work trip when I had some free time, my first visit and was exactly what I imagined Germany to be like.