Post a reply

BetVictor German Masters Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 29th of January - Sunday 2nd of February at The Tempodrom, Berlin, Germany

4 World Champions through to the Quarter Finals Shaun Murphy (2005), Graeme Dott (2006), Neil Robertson (2010) and of course Judd Trump (2019).

Also through is Michael Georgiou his best result in a meaningful tournament yea he won the Shoot out but less said about that the better last time he reached a quarter final in any event was in the PIOS back in 2008.

Zhao Xintong through to his first quarter final of the season having previously reached the 2019 Welsh Open Quarters and 2018 China Championship Semi Finals.

The other two at this Stage is Indian Open Champion Matthew Selt and Elliot Slessor who reached the Semi Finals of the 2017 Northern Ireland Open.

Who will reach the Semi Finals?

DRAW

Quarter Finals
Zhao Xintong v Shaun Murphy Murphy leads 3-1
Elliot Slessor v Neil Robertson Robertson leads 1-0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Graeme Dott v Matthew Selt Dott leads 4-2
Michael Georgiou v Judd Trump Never played before

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor German Masters Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Michael is a decent player but becomes a bit overawed against top players

I think that, more so than any other player on tour, he caves in when things start going wrong. Quite spectacuarly.

Shame, because he can obviously play and seems a very nice guy.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Michael is a decent player but becomes a bit overawed against top players

I think that, more so than any other player on tour, he caves in when things start going wrong. Quite spectacuarly.

Yeah - Robertson at the WC was painful to watch

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:

I also think he copes worse than anyone at being under the TV lights, which exacerbates the problem you mentioned.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I am off to the pub.

Enjoy the match

I shall keep you updated.

Judd currently in in the 4th frame around the black spot.