Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Last 16 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:What has Akani done since that infamous match against O'Sullivan at the UK a few years ago?

About 7000 hours practice.

A fanatical worker. Often 10 hours practice per day.

Time well spent, if his results are anything to go by.

With all that hard work, he'll be a top player any day now. I'm sure he practices more than Ronnie, so he'll be better than Ronnie, if he isn't already.

Donthittheblue says Ronnie practices harder than anyone.

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:What has Akani done since that infamous match against O'Sullivan at the UK a few years ago?

With all that hard work, he'll be a top player any day now. I'm sure he practices more than Ronnie, so he'll be better than Ronnie, if he isn't already.

Donthittheblue says Ronnie practices harder than anyone.

Ronnie is the 4th-hardest practicer, behind Hendry, Davis, and Reardon.

Postby hendry_fan

So after Scotts nice easy opener,Scott has another easy match this afernoon. :-D

The Higgins basher takes on the Ronnie basher. :fishslap:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

D4P wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Trolling.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Audacious.

Well he looked dead and buried for most of this season. Still has a lot to do as he will lose big points soon I think.

I just thought it was a good choice of word.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Audacious.

Well he looked dead and buried for most of this season. Still has a lot to do as he will lose big points soon I think.

I just thought it was a good choice of word.

<ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Michael has not appeared in a Ranking Quarter Final since his win at the Shootout

Hopefully he can rely on his Shooutout experience to hold him in good stead here.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Michael has not appeared in a Ranking Quarter Final since his win at the Shootout

Or during

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Hopefully he can rely on his Shooutout experience to hold him in good stead here.

:kill:

"Georgiou is favourite for the German Masters, because of the Shoot Out", says Snooker Island member BadSnookerPlayer.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

"Georgiou is favourite for the German Masters, because of the Shoot Out", says Snooker Island member BadSnookerPlayer.
Except I didn't

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Except I didn't

If Georgiou wins now, you'll look like a genius.

Postby HappyCamper

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I am off to play snooker

good luck zhao/gary/shaun/scott/robbie/elliot/mitchell/neil (delete as applicable)

Postby rekoons

HappyCamper wrote:good luck zhao/gary/shaun/scott/robbie/elliot/mitchell/neil (delete as applicable)

Come on zhao/gary/shaun/scott/robbie/elliot/mitchell/neil!

(in function of my Think Pink ranking)

Postby Wildey

China Open has been Canceled for this season due to health issues currently in China.