Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Last 16 !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Ck147 wrote:Georgiou doing well, you getting excited BSP?

Jesus Just crawling in to the top 64 on the end of season Rankings with Big Tournaments to come is not safe not even close to being safe he could do with a final at least this week

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:To be 100% honest i want all Shoot Out champions to drop off tour ASAP.

Not his fault it is a ranker is it?

No but i still want them all back to square 1 in their career though nothing personal.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

The Jester from Leicester wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:To be 100% honest i want all Shoot Out champions to drop off tour ASAP.

Amen. Jesus is right again.

Please do not discriminate against me for my beliefs.

Postby The Jester from Leicester

Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

No but i still want them all back to square 1 in their career though nothing personal.

Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.
1 Peter 3:8

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I can see the point - without the Shootout points he would be off tour and someone else would have kept their place. Not thought about that before

Postby Ck147

Wildey wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Georgiou doing well, you getting excited BSP?

Jesus Just crawling in to the top 64 on the end of season Rankings with Big Tournaments to come is not safe not even close to being safe he could do with a final at least this week

I just meant the match tonight, thought Akani would beat him. Other than that I can't disagree with you.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.

You moaned about that racist post earlier - well religious intolerance is not an admirable quality either

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

You moaned about that racist post earlier - well religious intolerance is not an admirable quality either

I'm not religiously intolerant. I share the same faith as you.

Postby Ck147

Legitimate ranking tournament, if you can win the shoot out you deserve to be on tour. Would love to see Ronnie, Robbo, Trump or Selby do it, reckon they don't have the sprouts though.

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Yeah I know - just messing.

You think Selby has a major left in him?

I keep believing he will win another major, but his form since the 2017 WC has been terrible. Another UK would be nice realistically, so he has 3 of each Triple Crown.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I keep believing he will win another major, but his form since the 2017 WC has been terrible. Another UK would be nice realistically, so he has 3 of each Triple Crown.

I hope he gets back to form too. I wonder if he has been unwell as his drop in form has been so drastic

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I hope he gets back to form too. I wonder if he has been unwell as his drop in form has been so drastic

I think it's a lack of confidence more than anything.

Postby Wildey

There is 4 players outside the top 32 on the one year list still in the tournament with a chance of getting in to the World Grand Prix

Robbie Williams needs to reach the semi finals
Elliot Slessor needs to reach the final
Michael Georgiou needs to win the title
Mitchell Mann needs to win the title

What that means is the top 30 on the one year list is guaranteed a place at the World Grand Prix

With Robbie Williams playing Elliot Slessor tomorrow Li Hang is the player in Danger of dropping out of the World Grand Prix but his place in the event is in the normally safe hands of Neil Robertson who could play the winner of Robbie Williams and Elliot Slessor.

For Matthew Stevens at 31st to miss out Michael Georgiou has to win the German Masters.

Postby Wildey

As it Stands Scott Donaldson will play Ding Junhui for the 3rd time in 3 events at the World Grand Prix next week unless one of those 4 players i mention pull it off or Scott beats Murphy Tomorrow

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:What has Akani done since that infamous match against O'Sullivan at the UK a few years ago?

About 7000 hours practice.

A fanatical worker. Often 10 hours practice per day.

Time well spent, if his results are anything to go by.

Postby D4P

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:What has Akani done since that infamous match against O'Sullivan at the UK a few years ago?

About 7000 hours practice.

A fanatical worker. Often 10 hours practice per day.

Time well spent, if his results are anything to go by.

With all that hard work, he'll be a top player any day now. I'm sure he practices more than Ronnie, so he'll be better than Ronnie, if he isn't already.