Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:Strange to have Ali Carter on the promo poster. I'm sure that'll put bums on seats - said no-one ever.

It's not even a good picture of him, it looks like a weird mixture of Ali Carter and Ricky Walden doing a Ronnie O'Sullivan pose.

Also, they spelled February incorrectly.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Strange to have Ali Carter on the promo poster. I'm sure that'll put bums on seats - said no-one ever.

Divisive players are good for the game, better than being dull.

Tempodrom looking FAT this morning.

Give it a break, man. It's still carrying Christmas weight.

Postby SnookerFan

The Jester from Leicester wrote:Cheaters shouldn't be on the advertisement for a tournament.

Look, get over it. It was one time.

Luo Honghao forgave Ronnie, so why can't we?

Postby The Jester from Leicester

SnookerFan wrote:
The Jester from Leicester wrote:Cheaters shouldn't be on the advertisement for a tournament.

Carter needs to apologise first. Until then I can't see him in a different light.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Does it feel a bit like ES are losing interest in snooker?

Based on what? One of the tournaments not having studio analysis?

I was asking really. Didn't they cut short coverage of the European??

Yeah because of the Australian open mostly.

I don’t think they’re losing interest.

Tennis their main priority now and I for one dont complain.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Does it feel a bit like ES are losing interest in snooker?

Based on what? One of the tournaments not having studio analysis?

I was asking really. Didn't they cut short coverage of the European??

Yeah because of the Australian open mostly.

I don’t think they’re losing interest.

Tennis their main priority now and I for one dont complain.

Its a sports Channel god the amount of coverage they are giving to snooker is brilliant.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:Its a sports Channel god the amount of coverage they are giving to snooker is brilliant.

Exactly. They show snooker almost weekly, they’re allowed to prioritise something else now and again <laugh>

Pockets already looking fairly generous though obviously they’re completely fresh.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:Its a sports Channel god the amount of coverage they are giving to snooker is brilliant.

Exactly. They show snooker almost weekly, they’re allowed to prioritise something else now and again <laugh>

Pockets already looking fairly generous though obviously they’re completely fresh.

its not even as if they show repeats of hairy bikers when the decider is about to be payed either is it they still show live coverage.

Postby SnookerFan

The Jester from Leicester wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Carter needs to apologise first. Until then I can't see him in a different light.

I don't think you got the joke.

Ronnie was also on the tournament poster. I was implying that you were calling Ronnie a parakeet, due to the English Open incident.

Postby SnookerFan

To be fair, they were only picking what would give them more viewers. A tennis major vs a regular snooker tournament. That's the bottom line for TV channels.

I don't think naming one example of when a more popular sport was prioritised proves that they're giving up on snooker.

We do overreact on this forum.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

To be fair, they were only picking what would give them more viewers. A tennis major vs a regular snooker tournament. That's the bottom line for TV channels.

I don't think naming one example of when a more popular sport was prioritised proves that they're giving up on snooker.

We do overreact on this forum.

I Dont understand the problem Snooker will be live all week they not picking Tennis over Snooker at all.

Lets not forget one important point the Aussie Open isnt a run of the mill Tennis event its one of 4 top Majors

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I agree.

And you're talking to somebody who wouldn't miss tennis if it was completely banned.

I Would be happy if they changed Eurosport Name to Eurosnooker but im realistic enough to know thats never going to hapen

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:I am currently watching Zimbabwe v Sri Lanka instead of the snooker

im Currently Watching Dott on the player and hes rubbish.

Postby Alex0paul

Cloud Strife wrote:Yuan hasn't done anything since Hendry proclaimed him the greatest teenager of all time.

Had he done anything prior to that though?

Postby Alex0paul

Wildey wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I am currently watching Zimbabwe v Sri Lanka instead of the snooker

im Currently Watching Dott on the player and hes rubbish.

No surprise there