Post a reply

BetVictor European Masters Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 22nd - Sunday 26th of January at Messe Dornbirn, Austria

In the quarter finals there are 6 different nationality with Neil Robertson and Barry Hawkins the ony Top 16 players left standing but there's still quality players there to deny them Masters Runner up Ali Carter and Marco Fu who is coming back to form after eye problems thats halted his career in recent years.

Others includes Scott Donaldson who beat Ding Junhui and Gary Wilson who put payed to Zhao Xintong.

Who will make the Semi Finals?

DRAW

Quarter Finals
Ali Carter v Scott Donaldson Donaldson leads 1-0
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Neil Robertson Robertson leads 3-2
------------------------------------------------------------------
Zhou Yuelong v Barry Hawkins Hawkins leads 2-1
Marco Fu v Gary Wilson Wilson leads 3-2

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor European Masters Quarter Finals !!!!!

Postby McManusFan

Interesting lineup, Robertson is clearly the favourite but there's still plenty of room for upsets. It'd be great to see Marco do well, as well as Donaldson pushing on.

Worst possible final is probably Carter vs Zhou. Theppy vs Fu would be something special, especially as they are both playing so fast these days.

Postby lhpirnie

McManusFan wrote:Interesting lineup, Robertson is clearly the favourite but there's still plenty of room for upsets. It'd be great to see Marco do well, as well as Donaldson pushing on.

Worst possible final is probably Carter vs Zhou. Theppy vs Fu would be something special, especially as they are both playing so fast these days.

Worst to watch surely Carter-Hawkins, we've seen them so many times before.

I think Zhou is great to watch - both his matches this week were really exciting. It is his birthday today, and Chinese New Year also, so it would be a good story. But unfortunately he's a Q-final kind of guy.

I think Marco is much faster than Thepchaiya these days - he's playing like Drago! I don't think he can win the tournament like this, but he could win today. Wilson and Donaldson have played really well so far - they have a chance. Robertson hasn't been in top form, but has the pedigree.

I'm leaving Dornbirn today, going back to Zurich. I'll catch up via TV only.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Will Caroline Wozniacki's retirement news distract any of the players in the European Masters today?

I hope not. :gag:

Cancel the snooker, Federer is losing!

These are the stats that matter.

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:What channel/stream is the snooker on at 1pm (UK time)?

Eurosport doesn't start until 3:15

They're doing that for the final, as well.

1:30pm start time on the main channel. Live skiing precedes it, and Live tennis precedes that. I can see at least one of those things overrunning it and delaying the start time.

You'd think this would be an ideal tournament for them to put on Quest, don't you? If they've got too much live sport to televise it all.

Postby Ck147

Do the betting site live streams work if it's not actually on Eurosport? Might sign up to one of them if that's the case.

Postby Ck147

Stuck a fiver in Bet365 to access the live stream, Robbo playing well, just got a century, 2-0 up already

Postby Ck147

Theppy in with a good chance got to 40 then missed the black, pot success down to 71%, gone a bit scrappy again. All the colours except the black in the baulk area