Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Alex0paul

HappyCamper wrote:ding looking like the player who was struggling for form earlier in the season and not the uk championship winning player.


But leads 4-0

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby HappyCamper

Alex0paul wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:ding looking like the player who was struggling for form earlier in the season and not the uk championship winning player.


But leads 4-0


yes, luckily he's playing robert milkins.

he's improved a bit with some table time. but still a few too many sloppy or negative shots.

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby HappyCamper

Alex0paul wrote:Marco Fu AST is 13secs


his opponent is lu ning, probably feels he has to play quicker or he knows they'd be there all afternoon.

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Alex0paul

Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Good win for Carter in the end. This tournament feels like a throwback to the tournaments in the pre Hearn era


Do you approve?


Yea I do. Not having to wade through 100s of matches is nice.

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Dan-cat

Alex0paul wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Good win for Carter in the end. This tournament feels like a throwback to the tournaments in the pre Hearn era


Do you approve?


Yea I do. Not having to wade through 100s of matches is nice.


Agreed. I prefer it.

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby D4P

Dan-cat wrote:Selby in kamikaze mode. Playing pool shots. Just went for an outrageous 5 ball plant involving reds, and the black in the middle of the chain of balls. Liberties!


#No respect for the game

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Coverage of the final doesn't start until half-one in Eurosport. But the final starts at one.

Bit annoying. It's like the bad old days at Eurosport.


Not on the Player.


:bird:

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Coverage of the final doesn't start until half-one in Eurosport. But the final starts at one.

Bit annoying. It's like the bad old days at Eurosport.


Because of the live tennis and live skiing.

I've arranged my week around watching the snooker final. So it's obvious that something is going to overrun.

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 !!!!!

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:Selby in kamikaze mode. Playing pool shots. Just went for an outrageous 5 ball plant involving reds, and the black in the middle of the chain of balls. Liberties!


Selby and kamikaze in the same sentence? Ok...