Post a reply

Re: BetVictor German Masters Qualifying !!!!!

Postby Ck147

Vallomas wrote:Judd won. But he failed to make the century of centuries during a calendar year.

How many is he on now?

Postby Andre147

I have officially reffed the final match to end the year, Ali Carter v Jak Jones. Decider almost an hour, whole match 4 hours, 25 min.

But it was well worth it, Carter lost 5-4.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:I have officially reffed the final match to end the year, Ali Carter v Jak Jones. Decider almost an hour, whole match 4 hours, 25 min.

Doing well, Andre. <ok>
Last edited by SnookerFan on 23 Dec 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I have officially reffed the final match to end the year, Ali Carter v Jak Jones. Decider almost an hour, whole match 4 hours, 25 min.

Doing well, Andrew. <ok>

BUNGKE

OH bucking PHONE!

It's started Autocorrecting everything, and I can't turn it off.

I should just go back to the old days, and only use a PC.

Postby GeF

12 Players qualified for both European and German masters :

John Higgins, Mark J Williams, Graeme Dott, Gary Wilson, Neil Robertson, Zhao Xintong, Scott Donaldson, Luca Brecel, Robbie Williams, Jak Jones, Tian Pengfei, Robert Milkins.

Mark Allen, Stephen Maguire, David B Gilbert, Jack Lisowski, Kurt Maflin, Stuart Bingham & many others are out in both events. (+ ROS, didn't enter)

Postby carayip

GeF wrote:12 Players qualified for both European and German masters :

John Higgins, Mark J Williams, Graeme Dott, Gary Wilson, Neil Robertson, Zhao Xintong, Scott Donaldson, Luca Brecel, Robbie Williams, Jak Jones, Tian Pengfei, Robert Milkins.

Mark Allen, Stephen Maguire, David B Gilbert, Jack Lisowski, Kurt Maflin, Stuart Bingham & many others are out in both events. (+ ROS, didn't enter)

You forgot Ding. He also qualified for both events

Postby GeF

carayip wrote:

Yes. So they will be thirteen at the table....

Postby HappyCamper

Come on Dott‼

Postby HappyCamper

carayip wrote:

Come on Ding!

Postby Andre147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:...But it was well worth it, Carter lost 5-4.

<laugh> <ok>

Lol I didn't mean it THAT way.

Just saying it was well worth being the last match of the year reffed by myself.

Should have put "Carter lost 5-4" on another line lol.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:...But it was well worth it, Carter lost 5-4.

<laugh> <ok>

Lol I didn't mean it THAT way.

Just saying it was well worth being the last match of the year reffed by myself.

Should have put "Carter lost 5-4" on another line lol.

I know you didn't mean it that way, Andre. You're too professional for that. Just joking.

Postby Andre147

We cant like or dislike players, we're there to do a job as professional as possible, and thats what I always do.

But every player has their own personality, every match is different, and we adapt to the circumsrances.

Must say I loved every minute of that match, last one of the year to finish. Onwards to the next one.

Postby Andre147

Pink Ball wrote:

Koninkaulus just shat himself with concern

I remember that guy... stupid, even had an argument with Dan.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Koninkaulus just shat himself with concern

I remember that guy... stupid, even had an argument with Dan.

Didn't he have a go at me once for not watching enough snooker, or something? <laugh>