Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Qualifying !!!!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Ebdon Without Hair (also known as Ebdon) is playing Ding.

Come on Ding!

You really are flogging a dead horse now ive seen more Hair on a Snooker Ball than on Ian Burns.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Ebdon Without Hair (also known as Ebdon) is playing Ding.

Come on Ding!

You really are flogging a dead horse now ive seen more Hair on a Snooker Ball than on Ian Burns.

He has more hair than Ebdon does still.

Also, what the hell snooker balls have you seen?

Postby Wildey

lhpirnie wrote:The AST for Patrick-O'Brien is a little slow, but not the worst, around 27 sec. But they are still 2-0 after over 2 hours' play. I wonder what the problem is?

Like every Snooker Match in History you could average 10 second a shot but if Balls don't go in to pockets the frame doesn't end

Postby Wildey

on the face of it Higgins is having a consistent season but he just doesn't score heavy enough any more hes opening himself to counter attacks.

Postby carayip

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:on the face of it Higgins is having a consistent season but he just doesn't score heavy enough any more hes opening himself to counter attacks.

I can see him retiring soon.

I don’t think so. We all know he loves money. As long as he can still earn decent money, he won’t retire

Postby carayip

GeF wrote:It seems that many players don't want to go to Austria in January.

As someone mentioned before, they get 3000 pounds for winning the first round and only 1000 pounds more for winning the second round and having all the expenses etc to go to Austria

Postby D4P

carayip wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Jimmy 2-1 up on Selby

Knowing both players, Selby is still favourite even he’s 1-4 and 60 points down

Yep. All of Jimmy's leads are false.

Postby Godot

Vallomas wrote:Oli Lines lost again (3-5 to Lu Ning).

I remember his impressive start as a professional five years ago, but hasn't improved since then. And now it seems impossible to stay on the tour at the end of the season.

Pretty sure he works part time on the Trump team, you'd see shots of him picking out balls for Judd during the intervals at tourneys.

Gotta pay his share for the lads trip to Ibiza.