Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
This is not available in my country. The uploader is a racist! :no:

This one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9uR6ojZ2kA

Works. Thanks. <ok>

It's a gas gas gas!

I’ve got gas. Must have been the curry.

Yeah, you're full of hot air. Don't think it's the curry though.

Re: Betfred World Championship Final John Higgins v Judd Tru

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
KatherineParsons wrote:I dislike Higgins so much that when he is on a break I mute the sound, and usually change channel for a minute or two. If he gets a few frames ahead I'll recuse myself from the session and keep a check on flashscore to see when it may be safe to return.

I am the same with Sanderson Lam.

I want Sanderson Lam to heavily lose a high profile snooker match that gets mentioned in the sports pages.

Purely for the headline.

Yeah - we need a thread on that. rofl

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
KatherineParsons wrote:I dislike Higgins so much that when he is on a break I mute the sound, and usually change channel for a minute or two. If he gets a few frames ahead I'll recuse myself from the session and keep a check on flashscore to see when it may be safe to return.

rofl this is amazing.

Stfu Iranu.

Too loud? Sorry.

I thought the basement was soundproofed.

My mum wouldn’t pay for it. :irk:

rofl

Postby KatherineParsons

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Wow, I dislike some players but certainly not on that level.

It's only with him. Sure, there are a few others that I don't particularly enjoy watching (as people on here know) but it's a burning sense of injustice when it comes to him. He should have been banned for life and I will never get over that, not only did he escape, but that he is winning stuff and the commentators never even mention it. In fact, they suck up to him so hard I'm surprised he can even walk around the table a lot of the time. And that every other player who got caught trying to dip in for some extra did get stamped on. Stephen Lee, Quinten Hann, Jamie Burnett to name but a few. I'm actually a solicitor in 'real life' and most of my work is in tort so when it comes to fair play, rights and wrongs and all such, I do have very strong feelings on most matters! Although what he did went way beyond my remit of civil wrongs imo.

Come on Judd, my new favourite player for a couple of days!
Last edited by KatherineParsons on 04 May 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Erza Scarlet

Ash147 wrote:What’s the worst thing you’ve done when Selby has been playing?

Nothing really, I don't go out of my way to watch his matches across the season unless it's against some of my favs then I'm forced to watch. He's the worst player to watch against a neutral player imo, I haven't got the time to watch him struggle for 3 hours against a 100 ranked player or something, you need someone like Ronnie, Trump, Robertson, someone with opposing styles who'll take the initiative and play offensive Snooker to make his matches interesting.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ash has been poster of the day today IMO.

Takes a ribbing in good humour and has added a lot today.

Scathing passive-aggressive insult towards Ash.

Sorry Ash, mate. You don’t deserve that. BSP’s stepped over the line there.

:sad:

Postby Johnny Bravo

Erza Scarlet wrote:
Ash147 wrote:What’s the worst thing you’ve done when Selby has been playing?

Nothing really, I don't go out of my way to watch his matches across the season unless it's against some of my favs then I'm forced to watch. He's the worst player to watch against a neutral player imo, I haven't got the time to watch him struggle for 3 hours against a 100 ranked player or something, you need someone like Ronnie, Trump, Robertson, someone with opposing styles who'll take the initiative and play offensive Snooker to make his matches interesting.

I also hate Selbo the most. Higgins gets second place.
First place used to belong to Ebdon. <laugh>

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ash has been poster of the day today IMO.

Takes a ribbing in good humour and has added a lot today.

Scathing passive-aggressive insult towards Ash.

Sorry Ash, mate. You don’t deserve that. BSP’s stepped over the line there.

:sad:

That’s crossed the line, I’m snake hissed now. :angry:

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

When the women posters hate a player they don't hold back.

Postby Erza Scarlet

Johnny Bravo wrote:I also hate Selbo the most. Higgins gets second place.

Because of that 12 break? lol

Higgins in fairness is watchable. He still plays a better brand of Snooker than Selby. Imo Higgins plays more closer to the way Ronnie plays than the way Selby plays. He's just more measured about it and not flamboyant.

Postby csprince

Erza Scarlet wrote:

Higgins in fairness is watchable. He still plays a better brand of Snooker than Selby. Imo Higgins plays more closer to the way Ronnie plays than the way Selby plays. He's just more measured about it and not flamboyant.
that was a great break i did have short hair at the start of it but never mind

Postby Andre147

Ronnie79 wrote:the real head to head is Higgins 13-7. statisticians do not count CL in their results I hate how you include them here

Lol you have overall h2h, and then you have main tournaments there.

Postby Ash147

Erza Scarlet wrote:

https://youtu.be/tIyfLTFrN_U

Postby Johnny Bravo

Erza Scarlet wrote:

Not cause of the 12 break, but cause he sorta cheated by slowing things down on purpose in order to annoy Ronnie.
I've always felt that if u wanna be a worthy winner, u must win it at the table, not by resorting to all sorts of antics in order to annoy your opponent.