Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship Final John Higgins v Judd Tru

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Judd does have a bit of a strange head, to be fair. Terrible haircut as well.

Body shaming is not accepted on this site. :no:

Says the guy who referred to someone as “the one with the pancake butt” rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:God, I feel so rubbish for Gilbert. When he says “this might be the closest I ever come to winning the World Championship”... it’s really gotten to me.

I’ll be rooting for him in every match he plays next season <ok>

I really do hope he can win a ranking tournament next season. He deserves it.

Postby KatherineParsons

Iranu wrote:God, I feel so rubbish for Gilbert. When he says “this might be the closest I ever come to winning the World Championship”... it’s really gotten to me.

Same. And worst thing is, he's almost certainly right.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Judd does have a bit of a strange head, to be fair. Terrible haircut as well.

<ok>

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

I forgot her name. What’s a guy to do? :shrug:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:

I really do hope he can win a ranking tournament next season. He deserves it.

He has come close very often.

It will be a huge piss-up for David when he grabs a ranker.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I dont know how Badsnookerplayer winds Ronnie fans up the wrong way. I love Ronnie and think BSP is a gas man and a pretty fair man.

Thanks Chalk - that is very kind.

At least I think gas is a good thing.

It sure is me aul flower. Gas as in funny. How you seem to upset Ronnie fans is hilarious. To be fair your bang on about most of it and some lads seem a little sensitive about the Rocket.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I dont know how Badsnookerplayer winds Ronnie fans up the wrong way. I love Ronnie and think BSP is a gas man and a pretty fair man.

Thanks Chalk - that is very kind.

At least I think gas is a good thing.

It sure is me aul flower. Gas as in funny. How you seem to upset Ronnie fans is hilarious. To be fair your bang on about most of it and some lads seem a little sensitive about the Rocket.

Aaaah I got nothing against 'em. It's only a couple

Everyone gets a bit sensitive at times

Postby KatherineParsons

I dislike Higgins so much that when he is on a break I mute the sound, and usually change channel for a minute or two. If he gets a few frames ahead I'll recuse myself from the session and keep a check on flashscore to see when it may be safe to return.

Postby Ash147

KatherineParsons wrote:I dislike Higgins so much that when he is on a break I mute the sound, and usually change channel for a minute or two. If he gets a few frames ahead I'll recuse myself from the session and keep a check on flashscore to see when it may be safe to return.

I think you have issues.

Postby Holden Chinaski

KatherineParsons wrote:I dislike Higgins so much that when he is on a break I mute the sound, and usually change channel for a minute or two. If he gets a few frames ahead I'll recuse myself from the session and keep a check on flashscore to see when it may be safe to return.

Wow, I dislike some players but certainly not on that level.

Postby Iranu

rofl this is amazing.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:

rofl this is amazing.

Stfu Iranu.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPXwc-5Kw8

This is not available in my country. The uploader is a racist! :no:

This one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9uR6ojZ2kA

Works. Thanks. <ok>

It's a gas gas gas!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I am the same with Sanderson Lam.

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

rofl this is amazing.

Stfu Iranu.

Too loud? Sorry.

I thought the basement was soundproofed.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I am the same with Sanderson Lam.

I want Sanderson Lam to heavily lose a high profile snooker match that gets mentioned in the sports pages.

Purely for the headline.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

rofl this is amazing.

Stfu Iranu.

Too loud? Sorry.

I thought the basement was soundproofed.

My mum wouldn’t pay for it. :irk: