Who do you want to win the final?

Judd Trump
55%
John Higgins
45%

Total votes : 40

Re: Who do you want to win the final?

Postby TheRocket

Vallomas wrote:I can't choose, as I like both players - I can't call myself a fan, because I don't feel hurt when they lose, I just admire them for their talent.

But I feel that Judd couldn't have a better chance to win a world title and dominate the game. I think that his time has come and I slightly prefer to see him lifting the trophy.

On the other hand I think that it would be very very tough for John to lose the world final for a third year in the row. And I also have a feeling that he won't let it happen.

One of them will lie in ruins thats for sure. But Judd really needs to win this match.

I'm not a believer in stats but there are only three players out there who could neither win a World final in their first nor second attempt. Jimmy White,Matthew Stevens, Ali Carter. They have never won the World title.

All the other guys who have won the World title won the final by no later than the second attempt.

Postby Andre147

Even if Judd lost I still think he would become World Champ one day. But yeah he really needs to win it here.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:What the buck is wrong with people?

My thoughts exactly. I feel that many voted for Higgins cause they hate Trump, not cause they are Higgins fans.
But for snooker's future, Trump needs to win. :mosh:
He holds the flag for all flair players now and he must win.

Postby Chalk McHugh

I voted for Judd and he is my favourite player after Ronnie but i do like John Higgins also and i cannot wait for this final which i have a feeling Judd will win with a bit to spare. Judd 18-13. Something like that. If John wins it is a great story, also. What a final in store.
Last edited by Chalk McHugh on 05 May 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby ScottCorno

Trump

a) find the Kiev incident tough to swallow
b) we had MJW win it last year... it's time for the new generation, plus as eluded to already, if Trump doesn't do it this time, he may never do it

Postby carayip

Dan-cat wrote:
carayip wrote:How sick would it be for Trump if he couldn’t even beat this well past his prime Higgins?

A testament to how good John Higgins is.

Or how bad/not good enough Trump is compared to the older generation

Postby Ck147

I just voted for Trump and then saw his hair when it went back to the first page, how do I change my vote?