Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Four people with no respect for the game

Five.

I clicked the wrong one.

rofl

Re: Who do you want to win the final?

Postby Iranu

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Don't know. Despite everything I don't want Higgins to lose three finals in a row. But Trump losing would be bad for Snooker.

Nice colour.

Postby TheRocket

Erza Scarlet wrote:Judd.

Only time I wanted Higgins to win one of these finals was against Selby but I like MJW and Judd far more.

I did support Higgins back then but looking back it wasnt bad that Selby did win. Crazy to think that Higgins could have easily surpassed Ronnie now in terms of world titles. As it is, he's still one behind with a chance to equal him.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Don't know. Despite everything I don't want Higgins to lose three finals in a row. But Trump losing would be bad for Snooker.

Nice colour.

Too much flair for me.

Postby Erza Scarlet

TheRocket wrote:I did support Higgins back then but looking back it wasnt bad that Selby did win. Crazy to think that Higgins could have easily surpassed Ronnie now in terms of world titles. As it is, he's still one behind with a chance to equal him.

The Ronnie - Higgins rivalry isn't intensifying as it once was so I've kind of mellowed towards Higgins. I'll be supporting Judd fully but if Higgins win I wouldn't be that upset as I probably would've been years ago.

It's a bit like the Federer-Nadal rivalry. I used to dislike Nadal but not anymore.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:I hit the colour button by mistake and can't be bothered to change it. I might try a few other colours.

Is cyan available?

Sadly not

Postby HappyCamper

yeah you can just put in the rgb hex value for whatever colour you want cyan is just green and blue so 00ffff

Postby Iranu

HappyCamper wrote:cyan!

Jesus. That’s more painful to look at than the Fergal-Gilbert frame.

Postby Vallomas

I can't choose, as I like both players - I can't call myself a fan, because I don't feel hurt when they lose, I just admire them for their talent.

But I feel that Judd couldn't have a better chance to win a world title and dominate the game. I think that his time has come and I slightly prefer to see him lifting the trophy.

On the other hand I think that it would be very very tough for John to lose the world final for a third year in the row. And I also have a feeling that he won't let it happen.

Postby D4P

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I wonder if Higgins will be knighted if he wins?

Sir Nick Faldo was knighted after winning 6 majors, whereas a win for Higgins would (apparently) only give him 5... :roll: