Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sat May 4th) Semi-Finals !!

Postby vodkadiet1

mick745 wrote:What is it people dont like about Judd? His style of play is rather pleasing isnt it?

Or is it something about his personality?

It was The Burger King logo for me. But he has ditched that some time ago so I have no problem with him any more.

Postby SnookerFan

mick745 wrote:What is it people dont like about Judd? His style of play is rather pleasing isnt it?

I've just never warmed to him.

Partly due to his younger days, turning up in £200 shoes, that sort of thing. I can't relate to people who need that sort of status symbol, to be honest. It shows a lack in their own personality that they need to show off.

He made a few arrogant comments when he went through a purple patch in 2011, and since then seems to lose a lot just because he underestimates his opponent.

Also, though not his fault, the media have hyped him as somebody we're supposed to like. That'll always put you off a person.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:

I've just never warmed to him.

Partly due to his younger days, turning up in £200 shoes, that sort of thing. I can't relate to people who need that sort of status symbol, to be honest. It shows a lack in their own personality that they need to show off.

He made a few arrogant comments when he went through a purple patch in 2011, and since then seems to lose a lot just because he underestimates his opponent.

Also, though not his fault, the media have hyped him as somebody we're supposed to like. That'll always put you off a person.

<ok>

Postby Vallomas

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Vallomas wrote:Today I 'll watch the action on ES Player with italian commentary. Couldn't imagine it is so exciting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WillDowningC ... msp8o2MYAY

Vallomas; I see your highest break is 5. Was that red, green, red?

I have played only two frames in total, against a much better player. The "5 break" was red-brown.

Postby boris_the_butcher

vodkadiet1 wrote:

It was The Burger King logo for me. But he has ditched that some time ago so I have no problem with him any more.

judge a man not by his deeds or character but by the choice of his protein source.

Postby SnookerFan

boris_the_butcher wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

judge a man not by his deeds or character but by the choice of his protein source.

Michael Judge.

Postby boris_the_butcher

SnookerFan wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Michael Judge.

Michael Judge wouldn't judge no man.

Postby Ash147

vodkadiet1 wrote: