Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 29th) Last 16 !!

Postby hendry_fan

vodkadiet1 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Higgins hasn't the gears any more. He looks second rate. Then again Ding looks third rate.

Aye,Johns missing way too much,his safetys plunged,he often leaves a long pot,or in general his saftey aint up to scratch,his pos play is poor and he rarely makes the clinical clearences he was brilliant at. :-(

Dings still a young gun,but me thinks his main problem is that he does,nt have the hunger to win anymore.

Ding looks totally burnt out.

I sometimes feel burnt out just watching. ;-) <laugh>

Yes. They always say it is a long 17 days for the players. But what about the fans? Some of us are watching every session for 17 days!

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Aye.

I watch a lot and i read and comment a lot here too,very tiring sometimes. :-D

I have to say,i admire SF,s tenacity,i dunno how he does it,how he manages to keep up with so much snooker and posts,reading here on SI,talkin of him,where is he?,where,s SnookerFan gone?,he,s vanished. :chin: <laugh>

Postby vodkadiet1

Vallomas wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Ding played really well tonight (on that practice table at the mid session interval). He was flying!!!

Not as good as Jimmy, though.

Or Willie Thorne.

Willie made maximum number 147,000 in practice this morning.

Postby mick745

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Vallomas wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Ding played really well tonight (on that practice table at the mid session interval). He was flying!!!

Or Willie Thorne.

Wish i could make a 47 break.

Postby vodkadiet1

mick745 wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Vallomas wrote:

Or Willie Thorne.

Wish i could make a 47 break.

Wish I could make a 4.7 break.

:irk:

Postby Koninkaulus

Hard to imagine a more nightmarish day as a snooker fan. Good was leading Evil 9-7 in three matches, and the bad guys won 18 out of 20 frames.

It's really difficult to stay positive right now. Please, someone convince me that Gary Wilson can make the final from the bottom half!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Koninkaulus wrote:Hard to imagine a more nightmarish day as a snooker fan. Good was leading Evil 9-7 in three matches, and the bad guys won 18 out of 20 frames.

It's really difficult to stay positive right now. Please, someone convince me that Gary Wilson can make the final from the bottom half!

Gary will be crushed

Postby vodkadiet1

Koninkaulus wrote:Hard to imagine a more nightmarish day as a snooker fan. Good was leading Evil 9-7 in three matches, and the bad guys won 18 out of 20 frames.

He has more chance of making the final from the bottom half than making the final from the top half but only marginally.