Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Mon April 29th) Last 16 !!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Art Vandelay.

Soup nazi.

H.E. Pennypacker.

Wealthy industrialist, philanthropist, and bicyclist.

Hello, Newman.

When you control the mail you control... information!

Postby hendry_fan

vodkadiet1 wrote:Higgins hasn't the gears any more. He looks second rate. Then again Ding looks third rate.

Aye,Johns missing way too much,his safetys plunged,he often leaves a long pot,or in general his saftey aint up to scratch,his pos play is poor and he rarely makes the clinical clearences he was brilliant at. :-(

Dings still a young gun,but me thinks his main problem is that he does,nt have the hunger to win anymore.

Postby Vallomas

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Vallomas wrote:I bet that Judd is watching Higgins' match and he's rooting for Bingham.

Neil Roberston is rooting for Higgins. I believe Bingham would have more chance of beating Robbo!

I agree for the Bingo v Robbo match up, but Higgo is the player that Trump fears the most as a possible opponent in the final.

Postby Alex0paul

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Spent an hour+ waiting for an ambulance (police would not attend) with an unconscious person in the street.

Missed all the snooker.

Why don't the emergency services realise it is the WC??

Come on - lets have a decider

Maybe they were busy watching

Postby vodkadiet1

hendry_fan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Higgins hasn't the gears any more. He looks second rate. Then again Ding looks third rate.

Aye,Johns missing way too much,his safetys plunged,he often leaves a long pot,or in general his saftey aint up to scratch,his pos play is poor and he rarely makes the clinical clearences he was brilliant at. :-(

Dings still a young gun,but me thinks his main problem is that he does,nt have the hunger to win anymore.

Ding looks totally burnt out.

Postby Souvent

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Spent an hour+ waiting for an ambulance (police would not attend) with an unconscious person in the street.

Missed all the snooker.

Sorry to hear that mate.
You're a good guy.
Last edited by Souvent on 29 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Alex0paul wrote:

Missed all the snooker.

Maybe they were busy watching

mmmm.......

Postby Vallomas

vodkadiet1 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

Ding will be 33 on next year's WSC - where he possibly will need to play three matches to qualify.
Last edited by Vallomas on 29 Apr 2019, edited 2 times in total.

Postby vodkadiet1

Vallomas wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Vallomas wrote:I bet that Judd is watching Higgins' match and he's rooting for Bingham.

Neil Roberston is rooting for Higgins. I believe Bingham would have more chance of beating Robbo!

I agree for the Bingo v Robbo match up, but Higgo is the player that Trump fears the most as a possible opponent in the final.

He hasn't done that well against Kyren Wilson either.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Souvent wrote:

Missed all the snooker.

Sorry to hear that mate.
You're a good guy.

Cheers but anyone woiuld do the same.

Bloody cold though.

Anyway beer and snooker now :win:

Postby Souvent

Vallomas wrote:Ding will be 33 on next year's WSC - where he possibly will need to play three matches to qualify.

I just don't understand how a player who has the prospect of not qualifying next year looming over his head can put on a pitiful display like that in the last 16 of the WC.

It's like he doesn't want it.

Postby hendry_fan

vodkadiet1 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

I sometimes feel burnt out just watching. ;-) <laugh>

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Souvent wrote:

Missed all the snooker.

Sorry to hear that mate.
You're a good guy.

Bloody cold though.

Your Nobel peace prize is in the post.

Postby Souvent

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Souvent wrote:

Missed all the snooker.

Sorry to hear that mate.
You're a good guy.

Bloody cold though.

Just one frame though.
Shame.

Postby vodkadiet1

hendry_fan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

I sometimes feel burnt out just watching. ;-) <laugh>

Yes. They always say it is a long 17 days for the players. But what about the fans? Some of us are watching every session for 17 days!

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
Last edited by vodkadiet1 on 29 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.