Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri April 26th) Last 16 !!

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Despite snubbing him earlier on in his career, uncle Stephen must be so proud of what James is doing here.

Stephen Hendry - "I taught that boy everything he knows! I was like an angel on his shoulder!"

You must remember, Ronnie is Hendry's favourite player.

He's more snake hissed off at Cahill than Ash is.

Hendry and I have started a Ronnie fan club. No Cahills welcome.

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Stephen Hendry - "I taught that boy everything he knows! I was like an angel on his shoulder!"

Sat in front of Jame's mum at a qualifier in Preston. Called Hendry a sour faced runt who never gave James a lesson. <laugh>

rofl

Sounds like the Hendry we all know and...

Postby SnookerFan

eraserhead wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Stephen Hendry - "I taught that boy everything he knows! I was like an angel on his shoulder!"

Sat in front of Jame's mum at a qualifier in Preston. Called Hendry a sour faced runt who never gave James a lesson. <laugh>

That checks out.

Postby Ck147

eraserhead wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote: rofl
That made me laugh out loud

It's all she talked about the whole night. He did ditch her sister though.

He was bit of a runt for that

Postby Wildey

eraserhead wrote:

there's that C Word again :no:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Wildey wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

To be fair EH was quoting Maria Cahill. She should be warned not him

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

Ill ban her if she says it on here

Postby csprince

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

rofl

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Murphy interview.

Interesting 2nd half where he talks about bullying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGFnRyMt4bs

Very interesting. School was obviously very tough for him. I wonder if there was something in his personality or demeanour that attracted bullies to him like flies to rubbish.

Probably, but not the point, and he’s not to blame. I do respect him for speaking out. I’m sure it can be a very difficult thing for people to do. Fair play to him.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

In a break from tradition, Wild should PM her.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
eraserhead wrote:

Can I refer you back to the Wild Quotes thread rofl rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Murphy interview.

Interesting 2nd half where he talks about bullying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGFnRyMt4bs

Very interesting. School was obviously very tough for him. I wonder if there was something in his personality or demeanour that attracted bullies to him like flies to rubbish.

Probably, but not the point, and he’s not to blame. I do respect him for speaking out. I’m sure it can be a very difficult thing for people to do. Fair play to him.

Yes of course, I wasn't blaming
Shaun. I think it's absolutely terrible what he went through. School is usually one of the best times of a person's life, so it quite sad to hear things like this.