Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri April 26th) Last 16 !!

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
mantorok wrote:Such sour grapes against Cahill, grow up guys he's here on merit and I reckon it's going to be close with Maguire, in fact I would say Cahill is favourite as Maguire wasn't showing me much last round.

You see what happens when Ronnie loses.

Cant remember a fan of any other player with that kind of sour grapes. its sad and pathetic

Mate, this is bullocks, pure and simple. Are you telling me you would not feel the same way if Cahill had beaten Hendry in similar circumstances? Of course you would and you know it.

And for the record, I would have supported Maguire for this match anyway. Better for the tournament if Maguire goes through.

No i wouldnt because hes a young player and thats the sports life blood yea id be disapointed but id want that player to go on and do some damage

Mate, don't be a hypocrite. Here's a quote from you during the 2016 World Championship that suggests otherwise.

viewtopic.php?f=584&t=6620&p=429730&hilit=ugly+mug#p429730

Wildey wrote:Didnt like my fave going out full stop once that match over and the guy that beat him i wanted him beaten and beaten badly hated to see his ugly mug in the event so in that scenario id be screaming Marco on.

yea that is shamefull on my part cant ever remember saying that :hang:

Postby rekoons

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Hendry still moaning about Murphy lifting the wall yesterday.

He's right.

I can see where he's coming from. Hendry didn't win all his trophies with that kind of showmanship. Concentration was key.

You'd think he'd get over it though. That was the risk that Murphy took.

It's not like it affected Hendry getting a 147.

What's all this about?

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:bucking bullocks LOSING TO PLAYERS LIKE MILKINS IS JUST AS rubbish AS IT CAN GET JUST buck OFF BACK TO SCOTLAND AND bucking STAY THERE DONT WANT TO SEE YOU bucking FACE EVER AGAIN YOU runt.

pmsl

Wildey should ban himself for that.
Last edited by Ash147 on 26 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cloud Strife

rekoons wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

He's right.

I can see where he's coming from. Hendry didn't win all his trophies with that kind of showmanship. Concentration was key.

What's all this about?

Hendry's taken personal offence to Muprhy asking for the barrier to be raised whilst on a 147 attempt. <laugh>

Postby mantorok

rekoons wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

He's right.

What's all this about?

Murphy wanted to lift the screen midway through a 147, the ref told him to get knotted, he carried on and bungled the 147.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:bucking bullocks LOSING TO PLAYERS LIKE MILKINS IS JUST AS rubbish AS IT CAN GET JUST buck OFF BACK TO SCOTLAND AND bucking STAY THERE DONT WANT TO SEE YOU bucking FACE EVER AGAIN YOU runt.

Ladies and Gentleman - our MODERATOR!

Postby SnookerFan

rekoons wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

He's right.

What's all this about?

Yesterday, Murphy was on for a 147. But he insisted that the wall be lifted up so the fans in the opposite table could see it. Hendry, quite rightly, stated that this wasn't ideal as Murphy should concentrate on the 147.

The exchange took too long, and Murphy missed the 147.

But this morning, Hendry was moaning on about it again. I was suggesting he should maybe move on from it.