Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thur April 25th) Last 32/Las

Postby JohnCasual

Murphy should have played the red dead weight with stun in my view. Too difficult the shot he attempted. The percentages were lower to pot it like that and get on the black I think as both difficult (pot and positioning). Compared to rolling it in dead weight and then trying to cut the black in it seemed a strange choice, especially after lifting the screen.

Postby Satch4

JohnCasual wrote:Murphy should have played the red dead weight with stun in my view. Too difficult the shot he attempted. The percentages were lower to pot it like that and get on the black I think as both difficult (pot and positioning). Compared to rolling it in dead weight and then trying to cut the black in it seemed a strange choice, especially after lifting the screen.

Even going for the yellow pocket was the better option than what he did

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:To avoid confusion, I watch The Flash on Sky One, the UK TV channel.

Not streamed from the US.

Please scan a copy of your Sky subscription and send to Wildey via PM.

Postby aimlesswandeer

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Good episode of The Flash this.

No King Shark vs Gorilla Grodd then!

Loved that ridiculous episode.

I didn't mind it.

It was not my favourite. I’d like Captain Cold to come back though think he’s dead in this universe.

Postby mantorok

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:To avoid confusion, I watch The Flash on Sky One, the UK TV channel.

I've seen this joke a few times. What's the story?

Postby csprince

mantorok wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I've seen this joke a few times. What's the story?
somebody said something the other day about not haveing a tv licence and i think wildey said something about getting one and scanning him a copy