Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Thur April 25th) Last 32/Las

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Why the buck is Murphy commentating <doh>

The BBC are that desperate.

I mean from Murphy’s point of view. He’s got a match to focus on.

Maybe he’s already resigned himself to defeat?

Postby Iranu

In a Snooker Scene podcast interview a couple of years ago, Murphy said he wasn’t interested in commentating, and that once a player started commentating it meant their hunger was gone.

Given his form this season coinciding with his commentating this season... :chin:

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Not really feeling the snooker this evening.

There’s no flair players on, which sucks. Explains why this place is quiet though.

This is a forum full of casuals.
pot and kettle

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:In a Snooker Scene podcast interview a couple of years ago, Murphy said he wasn’t interested in commentating, and that once a player started commentating it meant their hunger was gone.

Given his form this season coinciding with his commentating this season... :chin:

Murphy is a bell.

Postby GJ

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:In a Snooker Scene podcast interview a couple of years ago, Murphy said he wasn’t interested in commentating, and that once a player started commentating it meant their hunger was gone.

Murphy is a bell.

End

Postby SnookerFan

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Murphy is a bell.

End

+1

Postby Iranu

GJ wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Murphy is a bell.

End

In the body of a hammer

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:God I hate the way Kyren Wilson walks into the shot. He must be the most robotic player on tour.

That would be Ding.

Ding and Higgins have what you might call ‘robotic’ cue actions, but everything else is very natural. Kyren Wilson is more robotic than the Terminator.
Last edited by Ash147 on 25 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I’d rather Murphy retired and became a full time commentator for the BBC. That would just mean I’d watch all of the tournaments on Eurosport, and I’d never see or hear him again.

But Phil Yates though.

He’s not on that much these days, thank buck.

Postby csprince

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:God I hate the way Kyren Wilson walks into the shot. He must be the most robotic player on tour.

That would be Ding.

Ding and Higgins have what you might call ‘robotic’ cue actions, but everything else is very natural. Kyren Wilson is more robotic than the Terminator.
nobody disses ding :bags:

Postby Ash147

csprince wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

That would be Ding.

I’m not dissing Ding, I like him. He’s a very natural player, but he does have a very repetitive cue action. That’s not meant as a dig on him at all.

Postby csprince

Ash147 wrote:
csprince wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

That would be Ding.

I’m not dissing Ding, I like him. He’s a very natural player, but he does have a very repetitive cue action. That’s not meant as a dig on him at all.
it's cool i'm just messing everyone is entitled to their opinion