Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun April 21st) Last 32 !!

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:Right Guys im ending up watching this bucking website than the Snooker i wont be doing that so any bucking rubbish when i go through this site later tonight im banning every bucking one thats snake hissed me off is that clear.

This is really unfair on you. Where are the other mods?

Postby mantorok

Wildey wrote:Right Guys im ending up watching this bucking website than the Snooker i wont be doing that so any bucking rubbish when i go through this site later tonight im banning every bucking one thats snake hissed me off is that clear.

pmsl

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:

This is really unfair on you. Where are the other mods?

Dan-cat went to check out the protests so he’s probably in jail rofl

Postby Pink Ball

Could this be the end of Pink Ball? Tune in later to find out.

Postby Smart

That sounds fair.

RIP WATTANA

Postby aimlesswandeer

HappyCamper wrote:
aimlesswandeer wrote:How many mainland Europeans have qualified for the Crucible, never mind won a match? Helgason doesn’t count as Iceland isn’t in mainland Europe. There is Maflin Georgiou and Hull who are all English anyway, and Luca and that may be it.

Hull was born and raised in Finland.

Cyprus is not mainland.

Yes, realised that after I posted.

Maflin Lost 10-9 on his only appearance, so he and Luca are the closest. Maybe Kacper will break through next season.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:

Finally you might get that long-awaited ban.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

It's been a long time coming. A long time. I hope Wildey shows leniency given what a pin end Julian is.

Postby mantorok

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

It's been a long time coming. A long time. I hope Wildey shows leniency given what a pin end Julian is.

Who is Julian?

Postby Iranu

mantorok wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:It's been a long time coming. A long time. I hope Wildey shows leniency given what a pin end Julian is.

Who is Julian?

Muppet aka BSP’s mom.

Out of order to keep bringing her up in my opinion.