Post a reply

Re: The Crucible Countown!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:SnookerFan, you should have a shirt with a picture of Michaela Tabb on it, and wear it in the Crucible.

I do somewhere, but it was never the greatest fit.

Postby Koninkaulus

No Chinese referees at the Crucible. What a joke.

There are several excellent Chinese refs, but they insist on these same old guys, many of whom are overrated.
Last edited by Koninkaulus on 19 Apr 2019, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:But point is ive actually banned nobody for Selby bashing or Ronnie Bashing i have banned people for different reasons i am fed up of the broken record bashing that Johnny Bravo, Esra what his face, Muppett and Vodkadiet are guilty of and sorry i will not be tolerating that this year just instent ban cant be fussed having arguament about it instead of enjoying the championship.

To be fair, me, Muppet and Esra have called Selbo boring many times, but apart from that we haven't done anything else. I've never insulted anyone on this forum. As 4 Vodka, I enjoyed my "duels" with him.
Like Iranu said, I'm the "unstoppable idiot" and he's the "immovable moron". <laugh>
But Iranu is a nice guy, so I don't mind. Plus I am persistent. <cool>
Anyway people, arguing and having different opinions is not a bad thing, as long as we don't insult each other. <ok>

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Wildey wrote:But point is ive actually banned nobody for Selby bashing or Ronnie Bashing i have banned people for different reasons i am fed up of the broken record bashing that Johnny Bravo, Esra what his face, Muppett and Vodkadiet are guilty of and sorry i will not be tolerating that this year just instent ban cant be fussed having arguament about it instead of enjoying the championship.

To be fair, me, Muppet and Esra have called Selbo boring many times, but apart from that we haven't done anything else. I've never insulted anyone on this forum. As 4 Vodka, I enjoyed my "duels" with him.
Like Iranu said, I'm the "unstoppable idiot" and he's the "immovable moron". <laugh>
Anyway people, arguing and having different opinions is not a bad thing, as long as we don't insult each other. <ok>

I disagree

Postby Cloud Strife

Koninkaulus wrote:No Chinese referees at the Crucible. What a joke.

There are several excellent Chinese refs, but they insist on these same old guys, many of whom are overrated.

Sheesh, do you ever stop whining? Calling world snooker a rotten organisation just because they didn't pick any Chinese refs? <doh>

You always seem to be having a go at something or other. Honestly, have a day off.

Postby Erza Scarlet

Holden Chinaski wrote:I should have told her to stop objectifying men.

You know that's not the same Holden lol

We women don't objectify men on the same level at all as men do towards women. Just a recent example I was watching some live snooker on YouTube with the qualifiers and the amount of people in the live chat talking about the female refs, making the usual "pink and brown" jokes, bending them over the table etc was crazy and this is a male dominated sport. Imagine if just 5% of the qualifiers were female players.

Postby Koninkaulus

Cloud Strife wrote:

Sheesh, do you ever stop whining? Calling world snooker a rotten organisation just because they didn't pick any Chinese refs? <doh>

You always seem to be having a go at something or other. Honestly, have a day off.

I removed that sentence before you even quoted me. The wording was too harsh.

Lots of people criticise World Snooker here. They don't exactly have a great track record of getting everything right.

Are you going to have a go at everyone who's criticised the decision to give Scullion the final? There's a multi-page thread of people "whining" about that (for a reason).

I know why you're upset with me, but that's your own fault.
Last edited by Koninkaulus on 19 Apr 2019, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I always thought it was cool to see ref's from countries like Belgium, The Netherlands, and Germany reffing top matches.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Erza Scarlet wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I should have told her to stop objectifying men.

You know that's not the same Holden lol

We women don't objectify men on the same level at all as men do towards women. Just a recent example I was watching some live snooker on YouTube with the qualifiers and the amount of people in the live chat talking about the female refs, making the usual "pink and brown" jokes, bending them over the table etc was crazy and this is a male dominated sport. Imagine if just 5% of the qualifiers were female players.

I know. It was meant tongue in cheek. I wasn't serious.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Is Luo Scullion not Chinese?

He’s Korean you bucking racist.

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:

rofl fair play Johnny. I’d forgotten about that, glad you disn’t take it to heart.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I was once watching snooker with a former girlfriend, and she said Jan Verhaas was attractive.

I should have told her to stop objectifying men.

Thats the point if nobody fancied nobody the human race would ground to a Halt.

What was said on here was nothing so not sure why Boris got upset yea if things got much worst then i would say something but really it was nothing.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I was once watching snooker with a former girlfriend, and she said Jan Verhaas was attractive.

What was said on here was nothing so not sure why Boris got upset yea if things got much worst then i would say something but really it was nothing.

Boris wasn't upset. His comment was tongue in cheek.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Boris wasn't upset. His comment was tongue in cheek.

How patronising!

Boris is more than capable of speaking for himself.

Ye gods

Re: The Crucible Countdown!!!

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:By the way, what's a countown? :chin:

my keyboard playing up wish someone said something before page 16 <laugh>

Postby Cloud Strife

Koninkaulus wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I removed that sentence before you even quoted me. The wording was too harsh.

Lots of people criticise World Snooker here. They don't exactly have a great track record of getting everything right.

Are you going to have a go at everyone who's criticised the decision to give Scullion the final? There's a multi-page thread of people "whining" about that (for a reason).

I know why you're upset with me, but that's your own fault.

Why am I upset with you? Please enlighten me...or don't. Do as you wish.

And for the record, I am not upset with you. I have no issues with you at all. Why would I? :shrug:

Re: The Crucible Countdown!!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:By the way, what's a countown? :chin:

my keyboard playing up wish someone said something before page 16 <laugh>

I just noticed it.