Post a reply

Re: World Championship 2019 countdown

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:It's the final countdown. We're heading for Venus. And still we stand tall.

Are we allowed to quote that song since Brexit? It was by Europe after all.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:My tickets have arrived

When you doing?

Great question.

When you doing, Alex?

Postby Alex0paul

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

When you doing?

Great question.

When you doing, Alex?

Not sure when I’m doing tbh

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

When you doing?

Great question.

When you doing, Alex?

How can you not know?

Surely the dates are written on the ticket.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:I know when I’m going but not doing

Same thing.

Maybe it's just a regional thing. That wasn't a typo, I legitimately thought that everyone on the website would understand the question.

If it helps, when are you going?

Postby Iranu

Alex0paul wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

When you doing?

Great question.

When you doing, Alex?

Let us know why you find out <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Monday and Tuesday

Opening Monday and Tuesday?

My question clearly intended you to be specific. :grrr:

Yes opening week. Same as last year

Postby Wildey

Over the years ive seen a lot of threads like this building up to the tournament so early and by the second week of the tournament the feeling of disappointment and anti climax because its not gone to plan.

Nobody knows what will happen Ronnie made it clear on ITV the other day he hates session Snooker and best of 11 is his distance and Trump never won it so the tension is building just like it is for Ding.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:Over the years ive seen a lot of threads like this building up to the tournament so early and by the second week of the tournament the feeling of disappointment and anti climax because its not gone to plan.

Nobody knows what will happen Ronnie made it clear on ITV the other day he hates session Snooker and best of 11 is his distance and Trump never won it so the tension is building just like it is for Ding.

Ding doesn't stand a chance, unfortunately he'll never win it.

Postby TheSaviour

Mark Williams playing finally even some half decent stuff.

Ronnie´s just truly pathetic but that´s the way I always wan´t him to aim it. He misses so sad and pathetic reds (considering his practice hours) along with the yellows that it almost a joke. But still, it´s a joke I like. It suits him, truly pathetic careless shots during the break-building and seeming that he just can´t possibly miss anything from there on. But he certainly can. And that´s what I call a great preparation. And it has looked great!

Selby´s truly poor, just like John. Can count them both completely out of it. Selby will be probably crying once again. So stay tuned. He´s a human and a person of his own. So stay tuned. I respect everything like that.

I has been a highly surprised about the media finally picturing almost completely realistic picture. I didn´t know they are even capable to do anything like that. Just probably too little and too late for me. But if they could finally keep it up at least a few days now, they actually could be on to something.

So everything I do in my life finally isn´t a spot on, and most of it just simply sickening and a poor ? That´s a great approach! Realistic, realistic, man! Finally, at least. Just keep it up a few days. I can´t even expect anything else from them.

But still about any given player. Or a person. And this once again sadly considers absolutely everyone. Probably even me included. They and I still unfortunately has that bottling tendency. Absolutely every job is a full, 100% bottling job. Someone like Ronnie just has enough class that he makes it look even half decent.

It just is so endlessly exciting to pop in to be streamed (satellite streaming).... That it without any doubts requires to bottle it. On each time. No matter what would be the strategy. And there´s no way to stop it. Sorry. But that´s the way it just is.

It just is so endlessly exciting. Just as well as it is so endlessly hilarious to play those yesterday´s news.. I won´t expect it to last too long, but they finally find a "page down" - key. Just try to keep it up.

That death watch unfortunately still is so much on... The dogs, the Frisbee gold, smoking, those jackets and shirts, Cousa to argue he works during the nights, Cousa to argue he hasn´t launched any sneak attacks, excessive use of that infamous word, chasing around just a one person, nasty person - arguments. No. Can´t be. Those things just basically ruins my life. So what reasons there still would be to live on ? As they are not any capable to admit any delays, as otherwise it would be just wasting my time and a life. So they can´t admit anything. But keeping on picturing a realistic picture, giving a credit of where it actually is due. Could still do it to me.

Just couldn´t believe it! At least one of those decided to pop in with her own colours! Seriously didn´t know any of them would be any capable to not to imitate me.

And seriously there now needs to be some regional outspoken stuff finally. Friday is the final DEAD line for me. They needs to come up with just something outspoken stuff. Otherwise it´s a bye bye. Won´t be there. Won´t be participating, no matter how much they would beg me to participate. They still owns that to me. At least a few decent words. No?