Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Semi Finals !!

Postby Iranu

Colin Humphries: underrated ref?

Never seems to be anything said about him, which I guess is one of the highest compliments a ref can get.

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:Colin Humphries: underrated ref?

Never seems to be anything said about him, which I guess is one of the highest compliments a ref can get.

I agree. I'd rate him as one of the best alongside Brendan Moore and Paul Collier.

Postby Iranu

D4P wrote:Might this be the first match ever between Ronnie and Judd where Judd was actually the favorite to win...?

Probably.

Luckily for ROS fans, I'm still not convinced that Judd can cope with the favourite tag all that well.

Postby TheRocket

This is a prime example what Cloud Strife said earlier. What he shouldnt do is overthinking on simple shots. He did here and then played a hasty split in the end which cost him.

Postby Cloud Strife

D4P wrote:Might this be the first match ever between Ronnie and Judd where Judd was actually the favorite to win...?

Ronnie was clear favourite with all the bookmakers. I suspect he was also the favourite amongst the general public, apart from a few pessimists on here.

Postby TheRocket

Its obvious this clown keeps playing out of his skin against ROS. Even in that break he potted several pressure balls. Its hard for anyone to stand to up. Selby has experienced it firsthand as well.

You virtually have to play at your best everytime if your opponent plays like this. That alone puts a lot pressure on your game.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:Its obvious this clown keeps playing out of his skin against ROS. Even in that break he potted several pressure balls. Its hard for anyone to stand to up. Selby has experienced it firsthand as well.

You virtually have to play at your best everytime if your opponent plays like this. That alone puts a lot pressure on your game.

How does that make him a clown?

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Its obvious this clown keeps playing out of his skin against ROS. Even in that break he potted several pressure balls. Its hard for anyone to stand to up. Selby has experienced it firsthand as well.

It amazes me that he keeps playing like this against ROS all the time and is superconfident while at the same time he poops his pants against Higgins.

Postby Pink Ball

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

It amazes me that he keeps playing like this against ROS all the time and is superconfident while at the same time he poops his pants against Higgins.

He looks a totally different player this season. I’ve said time and time again that if he met Higgins right now, he’d obliterate him.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

So does Ronnie, according to this site.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Pink Ball wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

He looks a totally different player this season. I’ve said time and time again that if he met Higgins right now, he’d obliterate him.

He cant beat higgins even at the CL

Postby Rockettim147

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

It seems to play really well against Ronnie as if he trying to prove something, but hen loses against some low ranked player. Never liked Trump

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:Trump will lead at least 6-3 after this session. That might be a bridge too far for Ronnie the way things are going.

I think it's 8 frames this afternoon, pretty sure that's what Foulds said.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Trump will lead at least 6-3 after this session. That might be a bridge too far for Ronnie the way things are going.

I think it's 8 frames this afternoon, pretty sure that's what Foulds said.

Judd is playing well enough, that he'll still lead 6-3.